DEBBIE PRESTON, SUPR., TOWN OF CONKLIN

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

You make more than me huh. Why complain if you make so much money. Good luck with your factory job or trucking service or whatever you want to call it. As for being self employed, I'm curious what do you do? Sounds like drugs to me!!!!!!!! Also don't judge, because I have a steady job in the hospital, just so you know. I'm around doctors all the time so I better not be intimidated especially when I'm attempting to become one idiot.

Guest Guest

so you want to be a doctor. well guess what schmuck, after spebnding in excess of $200,000 on your education, you can expect to get your first job at about $100,000 per year. now is that something to be proud of? i don't thinnk so. i know laborers that make more than that. as a matter of fact, that is about the average salary with overtime for a state trooper with a broome communitry college education.

Guest Guest
so you want to be a doctor. well guess what schmuck, after spebnding in excess of $200,000 on your education, you can expect to get your first job at about $100,000 per year. now is that something to be proud of? i don't thinnk so. i know laborers that make more than that. as a matter of fact, that is about the average salary with overtime for a state trooper with a broome communitry college education.

Do you know anything about the hospital system? They are paying for my education because of the need of doctors!!!!!! I don't have to pay DELETED. Plus I plan on doing the traveling program. Do you have any idea how much you can make doing that? Once again you know it all, so this will be my final post DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

first of all DELETED, there is a shortage of nurses, not doctors. they are a dime a dozen. why do you think they only make $100,000. second, how many more decades will you be going to SCHOOL to get that wondeful free education that you speak of? just remember, what you get for nothing is usually worth just what it costs you, NOTHING. don't bother responding, you make less and less sense every time you do.

Guest Guest

Change my mind I feel I must reply. There is a shortage of doctors in certain fields. I may not make much sense, but at least I make sense DELETED!!!!!

Guest Guest

please, excuse my typo. and by the way, that is all you make, CENTS. now go clean out that bedpan or empty that urinal. your parents should be proud. but then again, they could nnot even afford to send their child to college. i'll bet your father works on the clock too, doesn't he?

Guest Guest
please, excuse my typo. and by the way, that is all you make, CENTS. now go clean out that bedpan or empty that urinal. your parents should be proud. but then again, they could nnot even afford to send their child to college. i'll bet your father works on the clock too, doesn't he?

I'm not afraid to say my parents have low paying jobs, yet get up every morning to go to their lousy jobs. Why would you nit pick on someone who works rather than people sitting on their DELETED collecting welfare? You are definitely the prime example of white trash. Get a life lowlife!

Guest Guest
I'm not afraid to say my parents have low paying jobs, yet get up every morning to go to their lousy jobs. Why would you nit pick on someone who works rather than people sitting on their asses collecting welfare? You are definitely the prime example of white trash. Get a life lowlife!

no sir. you are wrong. i am not a low life. i already told you i make more in a month than you do in a year. now, from what you write, i think you could include both of your parents income with that, too. now shut up and go back to work

Guest Guest
first of all d*ckhead, there is a shortage of nurses, not doctors. they are a dime a dozen. why do you think they only make $100,000. second, how many more decades will you be going to SCHOOL to get that wondeful free education that you speak of? just remember, what you get for nothing is usually worth just what it costs you, NOTHING. don't bother responding, you make less and less sense every time you do.

Only the doctors at the bottom of the class make $100,000. I know that is more money than you make.

Guest FactJack

You boys need to watch the clock...your shifts at WalMart start soon!

Why don't you both take a pill...or not. Actually, we're all laughing at this exchange, so feel free to keep at it.

@

Guest Guest
You boys need to watch the clock...your shifts at WalMart start soon!

Why don't you both take a pill...or not. Actually, we're all laughing at this exchange, so feel free to keep at it.

@

@

Guest Guest
no sir. you are wrong. i am not a low life. i already told you i make more in a month than you do in a year. now, from what you write, i think you could include both of your parents income with that, too. now shut up and go back to work

Tuesday is April 1st. Lucky for you!!!!! You don't have to wait too long to get that free check now. AKA; My GD tax dollars! You are white trash!!!!!!!!!! Why don't you go back to watching Nascar or play your neighborhoods favorite game, drive around the trailer! You are trash, trash, trash!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Tuesday is April 1st. Lucky for you!!!!! You don't have to wait too long to get that free check now. AKA; My GD tax dollars! You are white trash!!!!!!!!!! Why don't you go back to watching Nascar or play your neighborhoods favorite game, drive around the trailer! You are trash, trash, trash!!!!!!!!

thank you DEBBIE. i almost forgot, that a lot of YOUR PEOPLE live in trailers

Guest Martee

Oh how overwhelming that she ignored her hme and let her husband deal with their own problems ..maybe figuring that is her job and that is what she is supposed to do. Listen,she did no more than anyone else would have done as Supervisor. there was nothing she could have done at home except smoke more cigs and get in the way. She is never home anyway so her husband did not miss her. The point is she got a raise for doing her job. People like Guiliani didn't suck up to another raise after 9 1 1.Nor did any other elected official get a raise after that flood nor any other disaster. She should have turned it down ,or went back to the original after all was done,now keep it forever or for how long she is there. I never heard of such a thing.The real hero's were the trench workers,who worked in the mud,garbage,disease.Shame on her for putting herself first and ahead of the real heros of that disaster.

Guest Guest
Oh how overwhelming that she ignored her hme and let her husband deal with their own problems ..maybe figuring that is her job and that is what she is supposed to do. Listen,she did no more than anyone else would have done as Supervisor. there was nothing she could have done at home except smoke more cigs and get in the way. She is never home anyway so her husband did not miss her. The point is she got a raise for doing her job. People like Guiliani didn't suck up to another raise after 9 1 1.Nor did any other elected official get a raise after that flood nor any other disaster. She should have turned it down ,or went back to the original after all was done,now keep it forever or for how long she is there. I never heard of such a thing.The real hero's were the trench workers,who worked in the mud,garbage,disease.Shame on her for putting herself first and ahead of the real heros of that disaster.

could not agree with you more. why doesn't she, tomorrow, rescind the additional money she was paid afetr the flood and go back to her original salary? that would be the correct thing to do. but no, the cigarette smoking, money stealing adultress keeps sucking it in.

@

Archived