Kids and fishing

BlackKnight

Guest Guest
sorry-- I have no idea what kind of fish. I do know that your kids can throw as many rocks as they want and not hurt anything, the swimming isn't that bad either and the water fall is alot of fun. You just have to be careful with the little ones on the waterfall though, because it can be swift at times.

You don't swim in that creek, people who do don't know any better, its down stream from 2 trailer parks that have proplem Septic systems. The water is full of "brown" trout!

@

Guest Guest
Well if you want your kids to like fising i suggest you take them where they can catch some real fish! otherwise theyll never want to go.

Take them to Deposit and fish the delaware river not only is it great fising and they can catch big trout but its scenic and not crowded.

@

Where :blink::blink::blink: Deposit what????????

@

Well if you want your kids to like fising i suggest you take them where they can catch some real fish! otherwise theyll never want to go.

Take them to Deposit and fish the delaware river not only is it great fising and they can catch big trout but its scenic and not crowded.

@

it's true there are alot of big trout in the delaware. the problem is there are several stringent regs pertaining to no-kill and artificial lure only. if a kid catches a fish they want to eat it! also there is something special about kids fishing with worms. i have had my license checked more on the del. then anywhere else i've fished combined. so the place is usually crawling w/ dec. as for not being crowded, i'm not even sure where to start.

@

Archived