Coming Soon.....

Guest Guest

Wow, you're a DELETED. Probably think you're cooler than everyone else, but that's just a mask for your deep insecurities.

lol...go listen to your great binghamton radio :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Satcaster
lol...go listen to your great binghamton radio :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guess you have satellite radio. Good luck with that the next time there's a local event that you need to know about.

@

Guess you have satellite radio. Good luck with that the next time there's a local event that you need to know about.

guessed wrong retard.....local events in binghamton....i'll pass

Guest Retard
guessed wrong retard.....local events in binghamton....i'll pass

Hey, that's creative...glad to see your using the inbred brain cells you were blessed with.

Guest Thunder Reynolds

@

Yeah because all those local events we satellite users/listeners will be missing out on is such a travesty.

When I'm listening to a classic Clapton concert from the archves never ever played on anything local, all with no signal interference on my next 5 hour road trip, I'm sure I'll be pining for WAAL and "Get the LED out".

What a mistake I made subscribing to XM when I can be listening to crappy local radio and all those local events I'll be missing out on.

Guest UrNoThunderReynolds
Yeah because all those local events we satellite users/listeners will be missing out on is such a travesty.

When I'm listening to a classic Clapton concert from the archves never ever played on anything local, all with no signal interference on my next 5 hour road trip, I'm sure I'll be pining for WAAL and "Get the LED out".

What a mistake I made subscribing to XM when I can be listening to crappy local radio and all those local events I'll be missing out on.

I've had satellite radio, and truth be told, it's as bad as anything on regular radio. The only difference is that I'm actually cutting the satellite guys a check instead of listening to commercials...

@

Guest Guest
I've had satellite radio, and truth be told, it's as bad as anything on regular radio. The only difference is that I'm actually cutting the satellite guys a check instead of listening to commercials...

@

Yup, sure ya did. Pass the pipe please.

@

Guest OnDirt
Yup, sure ya did. Pass the pipe please.

@

And, when there's that odd tornado or severe T-storm that rolls thru town, glad to know you and your satellite radio will both blow outta town.

The New Kicks 103.3!

Whats the big deal, any big change in format? ANymore, you can't tell one from the other except for the call letters. We need some

thing in the style of the "FREE FM" format in talk, such as BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE, OPIE & ANTHONY, MANCOW, or YOM LYKIS. Are we ready for a station that goes 24/7 with this format? Sure, why not? They've tried everything else thats failed, so why not/Couldn't hurt.

Guest Guest
And, when there's that odd tornado or severe T-storm that rolls thru town, glad to know you and your satellite radio will both blow outta town.

Yeah because I really need my WAAL telling me something I can find out by just looking in the DELETED sky.

Guest Guest

Whats the big deal, any big change in format? ANymore, you can't tell one from the other except for the call letters.

I'm thinking it sounds like country.

@

Archived