Lacrosse = Overrated

Guest The real sports mind

I think Lacrosse players might have enough athletic ability to tie their shoes while they drool all over themselves. Come on people, lets talk about reals

sports. I can't evaluate a game like lacrosse, it is not even a real sport. I am glad it gives some kids something to do after school, but lets just leave it there please.

Lacrosse = overrated

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Is that the answer to the question of qualifications from "I decided I am a real sports mind"?

More like a legend in his own mind, not real sports mind.

You know what? Come to think of it, I think you are my neighbor from down the street, or maybe it is your brother. Always full of criticism and hate, but never a good suggestion or a compliment.

Well, we can stop listening to you and/or reading your comments but you have to, sadly, live in the world you have made for yourself. Sad.

@

Guest Guest

'' one day without lacrosse is like 900 innings of baseball''

suck it , have you ever tryed playing lacrosse...it takes alot of skill. and if its so lazy explain to me why its called the fastest sport on two feet ....baseball is one of the only sports that i can think of right now that doesnt play when its raining..DELETED

Guest Mikey Powell

To the OP...you are a troll and a tool. Go stand out in left field and keep waiting for your turn to bat. Or, if you have what it takes, try a real sport that requires you to constantly run, be in shape and have the skills to pass, catch, cradle, scoop and shoot and toughness to get it done with a 6' pole slapping your hands and stick. Once you have done that and become at least average, get back on here and let us all know how you made out....until then, go away little troll.

Guest Guest
To the OP...you are a troll and a tool. Go stand out in left field and keep waiting for your turn to bat. Or, if you have what it takes, try a real sport that requires you to constantly run, be in shape and have the skills to pass, catch, cradle, scoop and shoot and toughness to get it done with a 6' pole slapping your hands and stick. Once you have done that and become at least average, get back on here and let us all know how you made out....until then, go away little troll.

He got what he wanted, all you guys paying attention to him and responding. The retard probably can't play any sport. He is just jealous that lacrosse is getting all the print in the sports section of BCV. One game of lacrosse and the boy would be laughed at and called a pussy because he can't catch or pass the ball. He should just ask his mommy for more attention. Anyway I hope he enjoys reading as we will all post mre as the season gets older. By the way, catch a game tonight at allumni stadium, or would it be too cold for your DELETED

let it go. the dude is a troll; everything he posts is borderline psychotic just to get a response. btw i like your "900" quote. if i knew how to i'd post my baseballsucks.com sticker from my truck. it's laxunlimited website. check it out.

[/quote

Baseball = National pastime

Lacrosse = overrated

I am sorry that most of you guys who like playing lacrosse have no lives, but do not take it out on me and my real sports analysis. Of course by real sports I am not talking about a bunch of "tough guys" running around chasing each other with sticks like idiots. Takes lots of skill boys/girly boys, keep thinking you are a athlete.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My point is proven once again.

The real sports mind = knows real sports

Lacrosse = drop your sissy sticks and go read a book.

98% of anyone who knows real sports thinks lacrosse is not even a sport.Go look up the statistics little children.

Guest Pope John II

Baseball = National pastime

Lacrosse = overrated

I am sorry that most of you guys who like playing lacrosse have no lives, but do not take it out on me and my real sports analysis. Of course by real sports I am not talking about a bunch of "tough guys" running around chasing each other with sticks like idiots. Takes lots of skill boys/girly boys, keep thinking you are a athlete.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My point is proven once again.

The real sports mind = knows real sports

Lacrosse = drop your sissy sticks and go read a book.

98% of anyone who knows real sports thinks lacrosse is not even a sport.Go look up the statistics little children.

That is one of the best quotes I have ever heard. You are 100% correct on that one.....

Guest Guest

You are just mad because you got cut from the team! Baseball players just stand in the field so don't even try to compare. Lax players have to run constantly. NO COMPARISION. GET A LIFE!!!!!

Guest Guest

Sorry you guys are WAY off in your assessment of real sports mind.

He is a 50 + year old beer bellied, miserable, minimum-wage-job loser living either in his mom's house, a crud hole apartment or a broken down trailer. He hated high school because he was uncoordinated, unpopular and not too bright. He graduated by the skin of his teeth and the pity of his teachers and got a job. He though he would be the CEO by age 30 and still truely believes that HE knows more than anyone else at work.

He gets his fun, always, by creating trouble - not only on here but in the sad bar he hangs out in and at his 'job' by ponificating on whichever position is the least popular, which pretty much proves he came from a disfunctional family.

He is pitiable.

Guest LAXington Steele

Seriously guys, don't pay attention to him. He's been on this site for months always doing the same thing. It's either some old loser or a punk kid who just likes to start stuff. All he does is post his ridiculous statements, claiming to be a sports genius, and then a few minutes later he will answer his own post saying ''I agree 100%''. Search for his name, and you will see that any time he has posted, about 2-3 minutes later someone else posted ''I agree 100%''. Strange huh? Get a life bro.

Guest John dugout
Seriously guys, don't pay attention to him. He's been on this site for months always doing the same thing. It's either some old loser or a punk kid who just likes to start stuff. All he does is post his ridiculous statements, claiming to be a sports genius, and then a few minutes later he will answer his own post saying ''I agree 100%''. Search for his name, and you will see that any time he has posted, about 2-3 minutes later someone else posted ''I agree 100%''. Strange huh? Get a life bro.

I disagree 100% with your assessment. Get a life bro x 2...............

Sorry little boys but your evaluation is way off (not a surprise considering the posts that have been left on here lately). I am a real sports evaluator. People who bash me cannot stand that I am "dead on" in my sport evaluations. For example, Lacrosse is not a sport. I am dead on. Most people would agree with that statement. Of course many of you just hate your little lives and have to bash people like me who truly follow and love real sports. I do not take anything personal from little minions like yourselves, especially when people say I answer my own posts (I love the people who come up with that one). Anyway I will continue to post about real sports and my dead on sports analysis. My posts are followed by many of BCVoice members and I will continue to add knowledge, insights, and analysis to all "real sports". So sorry little fairy boys, lacrosse does not make the cut.

Lacrosse = overrated/not even a sport

The real sports mind= true talent evaluator

BCVOICE= loves the real sports mind

My first dead on analysis will come soon in the form of section 4 baseball predictions.

Guest warrior and me
Sorry little boys but your evaluation is way off (not a surprise considering the posts that have been left on here lately). I am a real sports evaluator. People who bash me cannot stand that I am "dead on" in my sport evaluations. For example, Lacrosse is not a sport. I am dead on. Most people would agree with that statement. Of course many of you just hate your little lives and have to bash people like me who truly follow and love real sports. I do not take anything personal from little minions like yourselves, especially when people say I answer my own posts (I love the people who come up with that one). Anyway I will continue to post about real sports and my dead on sports analysis. My posts are followed by many of BCVoice members and I will continue to add knowledge, insights, and analysis to all "real sports". So sorry little fairy boys, lacrosse does not make the cut.

Lacrosse = overrated/not even a sport

The real sports mind= true talent evaluator

BCVOICE= loves the real sports mind

My first dead on analysis will come soon in the form of section 4 baseball predictions.

I agree 100% with that assessment.

@

Guest Guest

I am a 100% supporter of lax. It is most definetly a sport. Even though I am a huge Yankee fan I must declare that watching lacrosee is a great deal more entertaining. The "Real Sports Mind" only predicts favorites and has never called an upset. He is a joke.

Guest Guest
I am a 100% supporter of lax. It is most definetly a sport. Even though I am a huge Yankee fan I must declare that watching lacrosee is a great deal more entertaining. The "Real Sports Mind" only predicts favorites and has never called an upset. He is a joke.

I strongly disagree with your opinion on lacrosse. It is a bunch of kids running around and swining sticks at each other. Doesn't sound like much skill to me. Hey real sports mind, I appreciate your sports analysis please keep posting!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
I strongly disagree with your opinion on lacrosse. It is a bunch of kids running around and swining sticks at each other. Doesn't sound like much skill to me. Hey real sports mind, I appreciate your sports analysis please keep posting!!!!!!!

Not much skill I am sure you would be great.Give it a try and you will go back to making retard post on BCV in a second.

Guest Guest

everyone who thinks lacrosse is a joke..well .. is a joke.. try playing it youll like it.. orr if you too DELETED to get hit thats cool too

Guest Guest

Only real men play lacrosse. It is a tought sport. You must be a pansy and never played any sport growing up. Bet your momma still cuts the crust off your bread -huh. Why don't you look in the mirror and analyze that. Bet you don't get much of a response from the mirror - BIG BOY!!!!

@

Guest Guest

I always thought that lacrosse was football with a stick. That is one TOUGH sport. WOW. Anybody that doesn't think that really knows nothing at all about it.

Guest Guest-TheRealSportsMind1-*
Only real men play lacrosse. It is a tought sport. You must be a pansy and never played any sport growing up. Bet your momma still cuts the crust off your bread -huh. Why don't you look in the mirror and analyze that. Bet you don't get much of a response from the mirror - BIG BOY!!!!

@

I went out and surveyed 100 local lacrosse players and asked them if they think they play a real sport? I received 100 "No" responses, which proves scientifically my point that lacrosse=not a "real sport". How can you argue with these findings?

I also want to prove it another way:

Lacrosse = Seton

Seton = overated (proven by there inability to beat CV)

therefore,

Lacrosse must = overated

Where I can then come to my conclusion that Lacrosse is not a sport.

Good Night and enjoy my friends.

Archived