Lacrosse = Overrated

Guest The real sports mind

Guest I really know sports
Sorry little boys but your evaluation is way off (not a surprise considering the posts that have been left on here lately). I am a real sports evaluator. People who bash me cannot stand that I am "dead on" in my sport evaluations. For example, Lacrosse is not a sport. I am dead on. Most people would agree with that statement. Of course many of you just hate your little lives and have to bash people like me who truly follow and love real sports. I do not take anything personal from little minions like yourselves, especially when people say I answer my own posts (I love the people who come up with that one). Anyway I will continue to post about real sports and my dead on sports analysis. My posts are followed by many of BCVoice members and I will continue to add knowledge, insights, and analysis to all "real sports". So sorry little fairy boys, lacrosse does not make the cut.

Lacrosse = overrated/not even a sport

The real sports mind= true talent evaluator

BCVOICE= loves the real sports mind

My first dead on analysis will come soon in the form of section 4 baseball predictions.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I really know sports
Sorry little boys but your evaluation is way off (not a surprise considering the posts that have been left on here lately). I am a real sports evaluator. People who bash me cannot stand that I am "dead on" in my sport evaluations. For example, Lacrosse is not a sport. I am dead on. Most people would agree with that statement. Of course many of you just hate your little lives and have to bash people like me who truly follow and love real sports. I do not take anything personal from little minions like yourselves, especially when people say I answer my own posts (I love the people who come up with that one). Anyway I will continue to post about real sports and my dead on sports analysis. My posts are followed by many of BCVoice members and I will continue to add knowledge, insights, and analysis to all "real sports". So sorry little fairy boys, lacrosse does not make the cut.

Lacrosse = overrated/not even a sport

The real sports mind= true talent evaluator

BCVOICE= loves the real sports mind

My first dead on analysis will come soon in the form of section 4 baseball predictions.

I'll beat you to the punch: Vestal in Class AA, Oneonta in Class A, Chenango Valley in Class B, Thomas A. Edison in Class C and Deposit in Class D. Thank you.

good one, ur pretty creative, the bottom line is that no one cares about lacrosse
i think the 55,000 people at last years ncaa lacrosse nationals may disagree with you. this year the nationals are @ foxboro, mass where the patriots play and some 40,000 tix have been sold before teams were even seeded. back up your antagonistic b.s. with some facts.

Archived