Stars and Stripes Classic

Guest Yellow Jacket Fan

Guest AAu-Guest

All of you people were at the games and I'm sorry Troy is upset but what do you think about all the players who busted their rears and had to share playing time(if that) with the Coach Woitech's pet and saw limited playing time because of the Coaches politics.

Guest Guest
Dan O'Brien and Brendan Harder played very well while beating the Owego legion team. And the Elmira/Horseheads/Corning taem humiliated the Binghamton team. Anyone notice the results of the BCA coaches "All-Star" team? For instance Dan O' Brien as overall player of the year, and Coach Mackey as Coach of the Year. Well-deserved recognition for work well-done! If STAC finals hadn't been played on Binghamton's home court, the last two years, the results would have different!!

They didn't play on Binghamton's home court, get your facts straight.

The Horsehead/Corning/Elmira teams did do very well, as they should of, their roster was made up of AA and A players (maybe one B player).The other teams had a mix of more B,C and D players. Makes a difference.

@

Guest guest
What an exceptional opportunity for the young athletes to just go out and have fun playing a game they love. Every student/athlete should thank the officials for sponsoring this competition. I saw kids tonite playing ball and truly enjoying themselves with, and against, other players in and out of their conference. They were smiling, helping an opponent up after he had fallen (or tripped), and just having a good time playing ball. A lot different than the "win at all costs" atmosphere they grew up in.
Very true, And I thought the Elmira area team was outstanding.

Guest guest
This just in:

that kid Barresi is a beast

Doherty is clearly better than Cartright

The Elmira team will win it all

the CYO kids stink except for Griffin and he is obviously a punk

I hate to say it, but Mullins is indeed overrated.

Winans is the best player in Section 4 hands down

Agree with you. Doherty could be a good d3 point guard. CYO kids tried to hard. Mullins is lazy and Winans defiently makes players around him better. They were up when he was in against DWI then got a bloody nose and had to sit out. team fell apart after he was out. O'brien from oneonta is solid but cocky. Harden could be a good college player. Defiently think he could have shined alot more if o'brien wasn't on his team.

X

Guest Guest

What I saw was great players not even able to get there hands on the ball because of ball hogs. This isn't all stars this is and all about me!

Guest cock-a-doodle doo
What I saw was great players not even able to get there hands on the ball because of ball hogs. This isn't all stars this is and all about me!
Are you getting the message, Mrs. Robinson? Coach Woitech should have never played him and Troy should have never shot when ever he got his hands on the ball.

Guest Guest

Are you getting the message, Mrs. Robinson? Coach Woitech should have never played him and Troy should have never shot when ever he got his hands on the ball.

Its not they he should have never played Troy-Troy should not have been there at all!! He was lucky not to have to play with Keough though or he never would have had his hands on the ball!!

@

Archived