Roger from Biggest Loser fired for being away from job

Guest Guest

For those following the show, local resident Trent Patterson's original teammate on The Biggest Loser, Roger, was fired from his job as athletic director at Jacksonville State because he was away from the job too long

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2008/03/former...r_shultz_o.html

I've been rooting for Roger to be voted off for a few weeks now, his attitude bothers me at times.

Guest Guest
For those following the show, local resident Trent Patterson's original teammate on The Biggest Loser, Roger, was fired from his job as athletic director at Jacksonville State because he was away from the job too long

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2008/03/former...r_shultz_o.html

Wow a lose lose situation. Lose the job or keep on the weight. That sucks!!!!!!!!!

Wow a lose lose situation. Lose the job or keep on the weight. That sucks!!!!!!!!!

As much as I would have liked to see Roger off the show, it is a crappy situation with his job. It's not like he is out of work on a vacation. He is doing what he needs to do to regain his health.

@

Guest the biggestlosersucks
As much as I would have liked to see Roger off the show, it is a crappy situation with his job. It's not like he is out of work on a vacation. He is doing what he needs to do to regain his health.

@

Good for them

Jackson State Should be forced to pay someone else to do his job because he can't control himslef, and needs to go to a luxury spa to not be a slob anymore?

I hope to god CVCSD didn't pay Patterson for missing nearly half the school year

@

Guest tonya

As much as I don't like Roger lately...For some reason he is getting just mean. I wouldn't want someone like him to lose his job to help him fight the battle of the bulge. Its hard enough to lose that much weight but then to lose your job and to know this when you go back to your home is not going to be easy. I hope he doesn't get upset and start gaining weight again...Good luck Roger

Good for them

Jackson State Should be forced to pay someone else to do his job because he can't control himslef, and needs to go to a luxury spa to not be a slob anymore?

I hope to god CVCSD didn't pay Patterson for missing nearly half the school year

@

@

Archived