Binghamton Rap Video!

Guest Car Face

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest white girl
Not bad,"white girl" not bad!

Thanks, not too bad for a "white country girl" huh? I thought it was quite funny myself. Hey, at least it was better than theirs. :)

Guest Guest

Nothing a flame thrower can't take care of.

What would have made the video tolerable was, my truck careening through the whole crowd and running every one of them over.

No one in that video is worth anything to society.

All of them dead WOULD benefit America.

Guest Guest
Plus it made more sense. Who would rap about a fuckin mashed potato? :angry::angry::angry:

The fat DELETED in the video would! That was a joke! Just think he gets a free welfare check wow!

Guest Guest
Becoming?!? Billy, are you kidding me? Binghamton has been this way for quite some time - since before Ryan was ever in office.

It wasn't pretty before Ryan came in.

But it has gotten worse over the last two years.

Guest Guest

Drive by the high school at lunchtime someday.

Notice all the black students.

90% of them dress like wannabe thugs. You won't see any of them wearing a dress shirt and slacks, or even a pullover shirt that fits. Hoodies with hats, enormous baggy pants, work boots.....you know, the gansta uniform.

Guess who their role models are?

It ain't Vince Young, Michael Strahan or Ryan Thomas.

Guest country girl

90% of them dress like wannabe thugs. You won't see any of them wearing a dress shirt and slacks, or even a pullover shirt that fits. Hoodies with hats, enormous baggy pants, work boots.....you know, the gansta uniform.

I used to work in a place where people coming in the building had to (kind of) sign in, when they would come in dressed like that, I would not let them through until they pulled their pants up.......I put a tape line on the wall and the waist of their pants had to come up to that level or they could not "pass go". :D

Guest Guest
well my first impression was...................................is Binghamton really that sunny?

Would it matter? They're not trying to protect themselves from sun burn.

Guest Guest
I used to work in a place where people coming in the building had to (kind of) sign in, when they would come in dressed like that, I would not let them through until they pulled their pants up.......I put a tape line on the wall and the waist of their pants had to come up to that level or they could not "pass go". :D

Sounds a little fishy to me. Where did you work ?

Maybe this will help us all understand what is trying to be said in that video?

Lyrics:

First things first, I poppa, freaks all the honeys

Dummies - playboy bunnies, those wantin’ money

Those the ones I like ‘cause they don’t get nathan’

But penetration, unless it smells like sanitation

Garbage, I turn like doorknobs

Heart throb, never, black and ugly as ever

However, I stay coochied down to the socks

Rings and watch filled with rocks

TRANSLATION:

As a general rule, I perform deviant sexual acts with women of all kinds, including but not limited to those with limited intellect, nude magazine models, and prostitutes. I particularly enjoy sexual encounters with the latter group as they are generally disappointed in the fact that they only receive penile intercourse and nothing more, unless of course, they douche on a consistent basis. Although I am extremely unattractive, I am able to engage in these types of sexual acts with some regularity. Perhaps my sexuality is somehow related to my fancy and expensive jewelry.

Guest country girl
Sounds a little fishy to me. Where did you work ?

Why does it sound "fishy"? It was a secured building, that is all that matters, I dont really want to say exactly where it was, it was a few years ago. I would tell you, I just feel a little uncomfortable with it.

Guest Guest
Why does it sound "fishy"? It was a secured building, that is all that matters, I dont really want to say exactly where it was, it was a few years ago. I would tell you, I just feel a little uncomfortable with it.

No problem , I understand and don't what you to feel uncomfortable . I just had one question . If one person was taller than the other , did you move the tape up and down . That's why I thought it was fishy .. No Biggie ..

@

Guest Vince Young

Vince Young Superbowl '09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest PhucRap

Where is Tone Chop performing this weekend? I wanna see him freestyle some of his ill rhymes. Plus I have a 12-gauge I'd like to empty.

Guest I dare you
Where is Tone Chop performing this weekend? I wanna see him freestyle some of his ill rhymes. Plus I have a 12-gauge I'd like to empty.

Sure you do. Bet you won't!!!!!!!!

Archived