Binghamton Rap Video!

Guest Car Face

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest country girl
No problem , I understand and don't what you to feel uncomfortable . I just had one question . If one person was taller than the other , did you move the tape up and down . That's why I thought it was fishy .. No Biggie ..

@

Thanks, I appreciate that. :D Yes, very rarely I had to adjust the tape, but most of the time it was within a few inches and was tolerable.

@

Guest Guest
Yup, and if it isn't I'm gonna shoot you tough guy. Don't swear on this board DELETED!

Did your mom have any kids that she didn't sh1t out of her ass?

Guest Rappercide

I'd bet money that the BPD would recognize everyone of the jigs & wigs in that video. They've probably all got criminal records. That fat inbred white trash dude looks like a relative of the Copp family. Tone Chop? Dumbest rap MC name EVER!!!

Guest Guest

I see a realtor's sign in one of the windows. What a shock. This is just a small preview of what all of downtown will look like in less than 5 years. No one with a job will dare even drive down there anymore.

I guess Benny made the right move at the right time by moving his store to Vestal.

Is it me, or do most of those guys act gay?

I wonder if this is a small part of Mayor Ryan's "Showing the World Binghamton Means Business" or "Restoring the Pride" campaigns???

Guest Guest
I'd bet money that the BPD would recognize everyone of the jigs & wigs in that video. They've probably all got criminal records. That fat inbred white trash dude looks like a relative of the Copp family. Tone Chop? Dumbest rap MC name EVER!!!

Greasy Pork Chop must have been taken.

Guest citizen cane

Thank you Matt Ryan and Tarik. Without you these low lives would not be taking over our streets. Possibly you could make this subject one to discuss at your ridiculous neighborhood meetings. You could discuss till the cows come home but nothing will get done. Matt and Al Tarik are too busy hanging the gay flag and all that goes with it and marching in protests. I don't think I could be more ashamed of my city then I am now.

Guest Guest
Thank you Matt Ryan and Tarik. Without you these low lives would not be taking over our streets. Possibly you could make this subject one to discuss at your ridiculous neighborhood meetings. You could discuss till the cows come home but nothing will get done. Matt and Al Tarik are too busy hanging the gay flag and all that goes with it and marching in protests. I don't think I could be more ashamed of my city then I am now.

C'mon. Lay off. They're hard at work "Showing the World that Binghamton Means Business."

Don't you want our Pride Restored???

@

Thank you Matt Ryan and Tarik. Without you these low lives would not be taking over our streets. Possibly you could make this subject one to discuss at your ridiculous neighborhood meetings.

What I find to be most amusing is that your are pigeon-holing this on them. It has been around since before them, and will be around after them.

Matt and Al Tarik are too busy hanging the gay flag and all that goes with it and marching in protests.

They are exercising tolerance, something you obviously do not have.

I don't think I could be more ashamed of my city then I am now.

I usually do not say this, but if you are that ashamed, then do something about it, and stop your whining.

@

Guest Guest
These kind of guys are all over the country, this isn't just a Binghamton thing.

Hey, no kidding.

We can't do anything about "all over the country".

We're concerned with our city.

Because these losers are everywhere, we're just supposed to accept it and be ok with it?

@

Guest Guest

It may be all over the country but it never was here and the disgusting words that they were rapping was right on the court street bridge

Ryan probaly hangs out with the DELETED !

we need to take the city back! these worthless pieces of work hanging out on the main thorofare wont make people want to revitaliuze Binghamton but move away!

RYANS ARTICLE IN TODAYS P&SB WAS ABOUT AS BIG OF A LIE THAT EVER WAS TOLD AND TO BELIEVE HE WROTE IT IS ANOTHER LIE!

HOW CAN THE PAPER BACK THIS PIECE OF DOO DOO UP ANYWAY? I WILL CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION ON MON AM!

Guest Guest
It may be all over the country but it never was here and the disgusting words that they were rapping was right on the court street bridge

Ryan probaly hangs out with the DELETED !

we need to take the city back! these worthless pieces of work hanging out on the main thorofare wont make people want to revitaliuze Binghamton but move away!

RYANS ARTICLE IN TODAYS P&SB WAS ABOUT AS BIG OF A LIE THAT EVER WAS TOLD AND TO BELIEVE HE WROTE IT IS ANOTHER LIE!

HOW CAN THE PAPER BACK THIS PIECE OF DOO DOO UP ANYWAY? I WILL CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION ON MON AM!

You like that? Check out his open letter to the City on the city website.

Just don't eat while you're reading it.

http://www.cityofbinghamton.com/

Guest Guest

Ryan should hire someone to upload that video to a link on the city website.

Dat be da bomb, yo!!!!

It does say "Restoring the Pride" in the upper left corner.

If you read Ryan's Letter from the Mayor, you'd swear the Pride was already restored the way he makes it sound like it's all good now.

@

Archived