Oil Prices

Guest Guest

Guest alan greenspan
The reality is that less than 100 years ago the American dollar was equal to 1/20 of an ounce of gold. The reality is through the passage of laws the dollar is now a worthless piece of paper. The reality is it won't be long before foreign nations won't accept our worthless paper for their commodities since the "Federal" Reserve is creating so many dollars out of nothing, i.e. inflation. The reality is I started this thread with the hope that some people will read it and understand the reality of what our government and the "Federal" Reserve are doing to their currency.

@

relax, idiot. if someone challenges your moronic ideas, you lose it? must be insecure. so we are going to switch to a different currency when buying oil? when? how bout never. this is the fed, our gov, oil co. and OPEC working together to fleece us. they will never go to a system that is more beneficial to the consumer. in your fantasy world where we pay with gold, the people ripping us off will find a way to make it to their benefit. i know it's a tough concept to grasp. so not only are you wrong in reality, you're wrong in fantasy too. ouch!!

Guest Guest
relax, idiot. if someone challenges your moronic ideas, you lose it? must be insecure. so we are going to switch to a different currency when buying oil? when? how bout never. this is the fed, our gov, oil co. and OPEC working together to fleece us. they will never go to a system that is more beneficial to the consumer. in your fantasy world where we pay with gold, the people ripping us off will find a way to make it to their benefit. i know it's a tough concept to grasp. so not only are you wrong in reality, you're wrong in fantasy too. ouch!!

Lose it?

What are looking at fool?

@

Guest alan geenspan
Lose it?

What are looking at fool?

stupidity. i guess you normally use the word reality 20 times in a paragraph. nice try. also , good rebuttal. you're embarrassing yourself

@

Guest Guest

Thank you alan, for setting me straight.

Your use of sound argument while avoiding logical fallacies have convinced me that I am am idiot and my ideas are moronic. You certainly are persuasive. The dollar is sound. Foreign nations will always gladly accept our dollars as long as we continue to print them no matter how many are created. Inflation is created by greedy business men too. Thank you again.

@

Guest Guest

Your use of sound argument while avoiding logical fallacies have convinced me that I am am idiot and my ideas are moronic. You certainly are persuasive. The dollar is sound. Foreign nations will always gladly accept our dollars as long as we continue to print them no matter how many are created. Inflation is created by greedy business men too. Thank you again.

@

What the DELETED are you trying to say??????????????????

Please before returning to BC Voice get a interpreter.

Guest alan greenspan

@

desperation in action.

@

Guest Guest
If you had read the original post in this thread you might have understood that oil prices have remained relatively constant, or even gone down when priced in currencies other than dollars or in sound money.

What that means is the inflation caused by the "Federal" Reserve is responsible for oil prices climbing so high rather than the greedy oil companies.

I realize that this line of reasoning goes against the ideas the mass media have fed us, namely the oil companies are bad and the "Federal" Reserve fights inflation.

There's too much thinking involved with that.

@

Archived