Cancer Prayer

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I have a special friend that is dying from what started as pancreative cancer and has spread throughout Him. He is on Hospice now, He is the most funloving, golf enthusiast and best friend anyone could have. He has Daughters that need Him.He is only late 40's and a terrific guy. He needs Everyone's prayers right NOW, Please send a prayer to GOD for Bob!!!!!!!!!PLEASE....... :(

Guest Garo Kachadourian
I have a special friend that is dying from what started as pancreative cancer and has spread throughout Him. He is on Hospice now, He is the most funloving, golf enthusiast and best friend anyone could have. He has Daughters that need Him.He is only late 40's and a terrific guy. He needs Everyone's prayers right NOW, Please send a prayer to GOD for Bob!!!!!!!!!PLEASE....... :(

I have seen this disease take many friends lives bringing pain and suffering to their families. I will keep Bob in my thoughts and say a prayer for him hoping for the best.

Garo K.

Guest Solomon

I'm truly sorry for what your friend and his family are going through. It's so hard, and it's not fair, and you don't think you can get through it but you do. Please know that since I read your original post, I've been praying that God will be with Bob, his family and friends, that he will help them, surround them with his love, and grant them peace.

@

Archived