Who hates Poptart???

Frodo

I do. He's a DELETED . He's the stupidest person on this board. Other than the whiney, fat broads on here, crying about what could have been with their pathetic lives...get some pimple cream., and lose about fifty pounds you fat pigs! Poptart is the biggest loser on here. The "Frodo Nation" speaks. We are against fat broads and retards like Poptart!

I hate poptarts, but Poptart is alright!

Guest FrodoFellatesGoats
I do. He's a DELETED . He's the stupidest person on this board. Other than the whiney, fat broads on here, crying about what could have been with their pathetic lives...get some pimple cream., and lose about fifty pounds you fat pigs! Poptart is the biggest loser on here. The "Frodo Nation" speaks. We are against fat broads and retards like Poptart!

Anyone who names themselves after a Hobbit character is a true DELETED . Stop playing with the little wizard & dragon figures and move out of mommie's basement, toolbag.

Guest country girl

Dont know Poptart personally but he seems nice. He is very funny, great sense of humor, and very witty. And, he is a republican. :D Frodo, didnt I shut you up once already? Dont make me do it again.

@

Guest suewhit
Are you kidding me SIH? I don't want nothing to do with anyone that uses pot holders for sexual relief

to the person who thought it was funny to USE my name shame on you. I dont post as a guest w/o a name, what a sad sad person you must be to hijack someones name. BTW sleepless I meant no harm to you by telling frodo to go to the cellar {didn't you in one of your tales talk about a finished basement?}

@

Archived