Who hates Poptart???

Frodo

I do. He's a DELETED . He's the stupidest person on this board. Other than the whiney, fat broads on here, crying about what could have been with their pathetic lives...get some pimple cream., and lose about fifty pounds you fat pigs! Poptart is the biggest loser on here. The "Frodo Nation" speaks. We are against fat broads and retards like Poptart!

no i agree. i hate that jerk poptart. i hate him because he is smart, funny, handsome and he is just an all around nice guy. I hate people like that :lol:

Yeah, if you're so good looking, how come you are home on a Sunday afternoon, DELETED , looking at Barbara Bush's likeness on a quarter. You *****!

Guest Guest
Frodo go home to the cellar you belong in, this is a disturbing part of your personality Sleepless.

Sleepless kicked him out for a while while he gets a makeover. Here's a sneak peek...

funny_monkey.jpg

@

Guest susi 2858
Susi, email me, I want to talk to you.

Are you kidding me SIH? I don't want nothing to do with anyone that uses pot holders for sexual relief

Guest Guest
no i agree. i hate that jerk poptart. i hate him because he is smart, funny, handsome and he is just an all around nice guy. I hate people like that :lol:

who loves ya baby????? me do - me do

Yeah, Ilove you too. Just don't agree with the politics sometimes.

thank you all for the support. i was feeling very sad that i was hated. but then again it was only frodo.

And we don't always have to agree politically. We can agree to disagree and i respect anyone who has a view different from me. as long as they stand behind their beliefs and are true to themselves.

You like me....you really like me!!! :lol:

Archived