Why haven't you moved out of state?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Let's face it. You hate Binghamton. You hate New York. The question is, given how much you hate this place, why haven't you already moved to Florida, North Carolina, or some other place like that?

I'm just curious.

I did. I couldnt stand Binghamton anymore. It sure as heck isnt a place to raise a family.

I am not fond of NY but there is a lot to do within a short time from here. A day trip in almost any direction can yield a great day of fun. It's centralized location makes it a good plce.

All I did was find a spot way out in the sticks and built my home without any neighbors around. Since I own the land around me, I dont have to worry about neighbors.

This really is some of the most beautiful lands around as well. Very fertile and the change of seasons are amazing! If people would just learn to appreciate what we have right here and learn to embrace it as their own and take some ownership, we could easily take back this area and make it something. Most people would just rather bitch about what they dont have or about someone who is trying to make a business grow here.

@

Archived