Chelsea Clinton Criticizes Bush in N.C.

Guest Guest Baby Betch

Guest Guest Baby Betch

Young ms Clinton was always said to be off limits she was not part of the political scene even been told this as she stumps around the country for mommy. Well she has now offed he slam at MY president of the united states of America. As far as I am concerned DELETED is toast.

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - Chelsea Clinton returned Monday to North Carolina, telling college students that the world will "breathe a sigh of relief" once President Bush leaves office.

Clinton told about 250 people at N.C. State that her mother, New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, would work to repair the nation's reputation abroad.

"I think the world will breathe a sigh of relief when this president is gone," Clinton said, criticizing Bush for pulling out of various accords, including the Kyoto Protocol on global warming.

Would that be the same protocol that the dog face Chelsea's daddy wouldn't touch along with al bore while he was commander in cheat?

Guest Guest
Young ms Clinton was always said to be off limits she was not part of the political scene even been told this as she stumps around the country for mommy. Well she has now offed he slam at MY president of the united states of America. As far as I am concerned DELETED is toast.

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - Chelsea Clinton returned Monday to North Carolina, telling college students that the world will "breathe a sigh of relief" once President Bush leaves office.

Clinton told about 250 people at N.C. State that her mother, New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, would work to repair the nation's reputation abroad.

"I think the world will breathe a sigh of relief when this president is gone," Clinton said, criticizing Bush for pulling out of various accords, including the Kyoto Protocol on global warming.

Would that be the same protocol that the dog face Chelsea's daddy wouldn't touch along with al bore while he was commander in cheat?

It's TERRIBLE that a young person should DARE to exercize their rights. How despicable.

@

Guest non-pedophile

the last thing anyone would ever want to admit is that this is their president.. bush will go down in history as the worst ever......thats right the worst ever! clintons daughter is off limits as long as she stays out of politics is what was said.....she is in it now. but calling her dog faced is weak.....come-on RUSH is that the best you can do. this pres. is a draft dodging drug useing alchoholic. i voted for this fool in 2000.....the worst thing i've ever done! by the way i'm voting for Ralph Nadernon

Guest Guest

You people are Sp whacked it is not funny see a shrink please. The point of the post was not what she said or how she said it or even if she should have said it!!!!!! The point is she DID she is now fair game for obama & McCain or any of their marching troops to have at it with. She ain't no baby anymore she is in the GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

things have been fabulous under bush - i wish he could stay four more years

Guest Guest

Bush will go down as one of the country's greatest presidents. Washington, Lincoln, Bush!! We should change the law to allow him to have four more year!

Guest Bush Greatest!!
Bush will go down as one of the country's greatest presidents. Washington, Lincoln, Bush!! We should change the law to allow him to have four more year!

YES: Finally someone who has seen the light!! Seeing we are at WAR - The war on terroisim - Bush should get 4 more years!!

Bush's face should be put on our twenty dollar bills - Because he stood up to terroisim!!

He is also for life - 4 more years and he could outlaw abortion!!

if you gave bush 4 more years, you would then destroy this world for good!

Guest Guest
YES: Finally someone who has seen the light!! Seeing we are at WAR - The war on terroisim - Bush should get 4 more years!!

Bush's face should be put on our twenty dollar bills - Because he stood up to terroisim!!

Leftist stupidity may be one of America's truly inexhaustible natural resources.

Too bad we can't run our cars on it.

Guest Guest

that is exactly the reason i want to get rid of him. i will fight for women to have the right to terminate as pregnancy. just what we need is more fanatics like the CORTESE family running around breaking the law by picketing women's services clinics. the corteses's and the likes of them should be arrested and brought to trial for their law breaking. and you know what, to hell with the pope and his antiquated laws regarding abortion. perhaps a current day religious leader could inform the flock that abortion is not killing a living thing. it is just a fetus.

Guest Guest
Bush and Cheny still have 9 full months to start another war - hold your breath!!

Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb IRAN.....

LETS GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
that is exactly the reason i want to get rid of him. i will fight for women to have the right to terminate as pregnancy. just what we need is more fanatics like the CORTESE family running around breaking the law by picketing women's services clinics. the corteses's and the likes of them should be arrested and brought to trial for their law breaking. and you know what, to hell with the pope and his antiquated laws regarding abortion. perhaps a current day religious leader could inform the flock that abortion is not killing a living thing. it is just a fetus.

head starting to spin... rpm increasing... kaboom!

Guest Guest
Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb IRAN.....

LETS GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhh...BushCo is making plans to cancel the 2008 elections and install the evil Cheney as dictator-for-life.

Pass it on.

Guest Guest

who the f*** is Chelsea Clinton? The daughter of a philandering president that makes the Kennedys look like angels, and a monster looking biotch that wants to run the country. Sail the whole family out to sea and sink 'em..

Guest Guest

Chelsea is “trying out” this politics gig…I say keep the pressure on her…If she, like her mother, becomes intoxicated with the power and the adoring crowds then we’ll be dealing with her forever.

Guest Guest
Chelsea is “trying out” this politics gig…I say keep the pressure on her…If she, like her mother, becomes intoxicated with the power and the adoring crowds then we’ll be dealing with her forever.

I liked where she went to that college and the student asked if she thought that her mom keeping w/her dad after the Lewinsky scandal affected her moms credibility and she said "None of your business"! LOL. What an answer. She could have said that it shows her mom is a strong woman and dedicated wife who sticks to her husband regardless of his outside issues, but none of your business was just as good.

Guest Guest
the last thing anyone would ever want to admit is that this is their president.. bush will go down in history as the worst ever......thats right the worst ever! clintons daughter is off limits as long as she stays out of politics is what was said.....she is in it now. but calling her dog faced is weak.....come-on RUSH is that the best you can do. this pres. is a draft dodging drug useing alchoholic. i voted for this fool in 2000.....the worst thing i've ever done! by the way i'm voting for Ralph Nadernon
No sorry! Carter goes down as the worst. 22% intrest rates, 12% unemployment, inflation running at 20% when he left office. Jimmy was very weak as a president (That's why the world loved him). Nothing thw world hates is a strong leader ala Putin, Blair, Bush, Reagan.

Guest Guest
I liked where she went to that college and the student asked if she thought that her mom keeping w/her dad after the Lewinsky scandal affected her moms credibility and she said "None of your business"! LOL. What an answer. She could have said that it shows her mom is a strong woman and dedicated wife who sticks to her husband regardless of his outside issues, but none of your business was just as good.

The question referenced the Lewinsky incident. In another venue, wholly inappropriate. However in context of the question, very legitimate– which some detractors could not get past.

Once again, the question was not lewd, offensive, graphic, nor personal. It referenced an incident that the whole country had to experienced as well (this was our president at the time) and is very relevant as to how Hillary handles herself in office and in public.

The question posed to Chelsea asked her opinion of her mom’s credibility in the situation stated, Chelsea being someone who is trying to sell us Hillary’s credibility as the POTUS.

Chelsea was not peddling an album, book or movie; she is promoting her mom as POTUS and should not retort such questions as to her mom’s qualifications as “none of your business.”

Guest Guest

Monica and Slick were in the Oral Office boinking etc. on company time, on company furniture/carpet in a national landmark so it IS the nation’s business. So was Slick’s crass finger pointing denial. To bad a docent couldn’t have been assigned to spray them both with cold water, as necessary.

Speaking of company time… Chelsea seems to be on extended vacation from her alleged financial firm, er, job. I’d ask her what she does to get those paychecks or are those purely complimentary in the fashion of her Stanford degree apparently earned via visitor’s pass? Let’s see some of Chelsea’s actual term papers and thesis papers to see just how legit her highbrow attitude genuinely is.

Guest Guest
The question referenced the Lewinsky incident. In another venue, wholly inappropriate. However in context of the question, very legitimate– which some detractors could not get past.
You don't need to tell me that, I did mention in my post what it referenced. Note the words "Lewinsky scandal"?

Once again, the question was not lewd, offensive, graphic, nor personal. It referenced an incident that the whole country had to experienced as well (this was our president at the time) and is very relevant as to how Hillary handles herself in office and in public.
Never said it was lewd, thought it was a relevant question myself. Just thought her response was funny considering all of the things she could have said.

Guest Guest
if you gave bush 4 more years, you would then destroy this world for good!

Oh STFU idiot.I am willing to bet that your financial standing is better today than it was 7 years ago. You libs kill me you piss and moan about how terrible the world has become in the last 7 years and a very large majority of you have never been better off.

Archived