Chelsea Clinton Criticizes Bush in N.C.

Guest Guest Baby Betch

Guest guest

Bush Sucks...can you say honestly that our country is in good shape? At least when clinton left, he left our country in good shape. I am not agreeing with what he did,

but he did a good job as president. I hope all of you have so much money, that you can afford gas, groceries and the needed things to survive. Bush isn't doing nothing until he leaves and you think things are bad now....it is going to get worse with gas going to $4.00 a gallon. Bush is worse than Carter! Bush just cares about the war and if you watched the news tonite, our country is in 17 trillion $$$'s debt. That debt is going to be sucked out of all of us.

@

Guest Guest
Bush Sucks...can you say honestly that our country is in good shape? At least when clinton left, he left our country in good shape. I am not agreeing with what he did,

but he did a good job as president. I hope all of you have so much money, that you can afford gas, groceries and the needed things to survive. Bush isn't doing nothing until he leaves and you think things are bad now....it is going to get worse with gas going to $4.00 a gallon. Bush is worse than Carter! Bush just cares about the war and if you watched the news tonite, our country is in 17 trillion $$$'s debt. That debt is going to be sucked out of all of us.

@

You along with the rest of the liberal stooges in here need to start educating yourself because the president and his actions have had about this much to do with the economy Nil and that might be exaggerating it. Besides that the economy in this nation has made the people of this land the richeous in the history of the world PERIOD END OF STORY.

Guest Guest
You along with the rest of the liberal stooges in here need to start educating yourself because the president and his actions have had about this much to do with the economy Nil and that might be exaggerating it. Besides that the economy in this nation has made the people of this land the richeous in the history of the world PERIOD END OF STORY.

Actually they do have to do with the president..if he or she gives tax breaks to the rich this hurts the economy. if he starts a war it boosts the economy at first but look at the debt we are in now. He is a horrible president and i really don't know how anyone can say otherwise. All the illegal unethical actions of him and his crew. "Mission accomplished" you didn't accomplish DELETED we're still there

Guest Guest
Actually they do have to do with the president..if he or she gives tax breaks to the rich this hurts the economy. if he starts a war it boosts the economy at first but look at the debt we are in now. He is a horrible president and i really don't know how anyone can say otherwise. All the illegal unethical actions of him and his crew. "Mission accomplished" you didn't accomplish DELETED we're still there

First off your tax break theory is a pile of crap you reduce rates you increase revenue no matter if you liberals say the opposite for 100 years.

2nd we are in the debt we are in because the damn congress spends money with no regard to how it will get paid for.

3rd just what ILLEGAL acts has this president preformed while he has been in office????????

Name on and give me a reference to rule of law that shows me he has broken that law.

I won't wait for a response to that because there is not one just because he has taken action in a manner that you don't think was proper doesnt make it a violation of law.

And as far as the mission accomplished bull crap please don't insult my intelligence by trying to make me believe that he was pronouncing game over you idiot.

Guest Guest
Monica and Slick were in the Oral Office boinking etc. on company time, on company furniture/carpet in a national landmark so it IS the nation’s business. So was Slick’s crass finger pointing denial. To bad a docent couldn’t have been assigned to spray them both with cold water, as necessary.

Speaking of company time… Chelsea seems to be on extended vacation from her alleged financial firm, er, job. I’d ask her what she does to get those paychecks or are those purely complimentary in the fashion of her Stanford degree apparently earned via visitor’s pass? Let’s see some of Chelsea’s actual term papers and thesis papers to see just how legit her highbrow attitude genuinely is.

Ummm, they were not boinking. Just a good old fashioned BJ.

Guest Guest

Great…..Mom hid the Ritalin and now we have to read your crap.

Guest Guest
Ummm, they were not boinking. Just a good old fashioned BJ.

Yea we know depends on what the meaning of the word is, is

Give it up you loser.

Guest Guest
Yea we know depends on what the meaning of the word is, is

Give it up you loser.

all parties agreed that it was a BJ

whooppee

Guest Guest
First off your tax break theory is a pile of crap you reduce rates you increase revenue no matter if you liberals say the opposite for 100 years.

2nd we are in the debt we are in because the damn congress spends money with no regard to how it will get paid for.

3rd just what ILLEGAL acts has this president preformed while he has been in office????????

Name on and give me a reference to rule of law that shows me he has broken that law.

I won't wait for a response to that because there is not one just because he has taken action in a manner that you don't think was proper doesnt make it a violation of law.

And as far as the mission accomplished bull crap please don't insult my intelligence by trying to make me believe that he was pronouncing game over you idiot.

Actually giving breaks to the rich in order for them to invest is bull as they pocket it.

the war for setting up a government in another country causes the debt to increase

Illegal wire taping...illegal war...we had no reason to go there and went for wrong reasons..and various other things..what did mission accomplished mean then?? haha your funny

oh and did i mention that bush is retarded? Katrina? 9/11 no response when he was told what happened! using terror alerts to scare the nation.

Guest Guest
Actually giving breaks to the rich in order for them to invest is bull as they pocket it.

the war for setting up a government in another country causes the debt to increase

Illegal wire taping...illegal war...we had no reason to go there and went for wrong reasons..and various other things..what did mission accomplished mean then?? haha your funny

oh and did i mention that bush is retarded? Katrina? 9/11 no response when he was told what happened! using terror alerts to scare the nation.

Well, you're simply wrong about "the rich" not investing. But that didn't stop you from writing the rest of this garbage. Illegal wire taping? Not according to the courts or the Democrats who voted to support the Patriot Act. Illegal war? Huh? Are you nothing but a spewer of DNC talking points? Seems like your war on Bush is a quagmire. Time to surrender.

@

Archived