If you voted for Matt Ryan....

marius

Guest Guest
Explain why you did here. I am just curious as to why people thought this guy was a good candidate.

Marius, weren't you at that point a supporter too. If I remember correctly, back then you were supporting him big time!!

Guest Guest

I overheard a bunch of senior citizens right before the election say they were going to vote for Matt Ryan because he was Irish. I am a Democrat and after researching the 3 canidates I knew Matt Ryan had major major major issues (his run ins with police, his positions on sex offenders, etc.) So I could not and did not Vote for him!!!

Marius, weren't you at that point a supporter too. If I remember correctly, back then you were supporting him big time!!

LOL...no, I was only screwing with ED ;) ....I can't stand Matt Ryan, or any of the pols in this area for that matter.

I overheard a bunch of senior citizens right before the election say they were going to vote for Matt Ryan because he was Irish. I am a Democrat and after researching the 3 canidates I knew Matt Ryan had major major major issues (his run ins with police, his positions on sex offenders, etc.) So I could not and did not Vote for him!!!

My Grandmother who lives in Virgina said she was voting for Bill Clinton because she liked his hair....no joke

seniors are nuts :lol:

Guest Guest
Explain why you did here. I am just curious as to why people thought this guy was a good candidate.

i didn't vote for him. everyone thinks I do because when he does something good, or there is good news, I say so - but they forget how much I whine about him, his cronies, his "studies" "conferences" "forums" etc. - that drives me nuts!! just stop studying things and DELETED do them!!!

Guest Guest
Because he seemed better than the other two...

well - there is that too. he definitely was. can you imagine her in there right now!? with her right hand man ed????!!! OMG!!

Guest Guest

It was a 3 way race and the vote got split. Kraijjan, Drazen and Mental Defect Ryan. Bucci looks like a genius compared to Ryan and his totally useless Rubber Stamp ("We don't know anything") Council!

Guest Guest

I would disagree, and so would most political scientists. Don't want to get to technical n ya - since I know you have somewhat an inability to actuallly take in fats and think before coming to conclusions. Let's just say that you are once again opening your yap without having the factual information to come to the conclusions you have come to. You allow your agenda and predjudices to form your opinion for you. Or perhaps allow your opinions to form your facts.

Guest Trump

The real question is who will run in 2009? If there's a third party candidate Ryan wins.

If Drazen runs as a Republican, Drazen wins.

Guest Guest

Lesser of 2 evils--the same with the presidential race If Obama wins the democratic nomination we will have 4 more years of a republican GOP just the way it is

Guest Guest

Naima would have at least as many "cronies" as Ryan and I can't imagine the state we would be in with her. "Drano" Drazen is the biggest nut job on record...didn't like any but he truly was the lesser of three evils!

Guest Guest
The real question is who will run in 2009? If there's a third party candidate Ryan wins.

If Drazen runs as a Republican, Drazen wins.

Not necessarily......If Drazen runs as a republican, he'll lose a large portion of democrat votes he received running as an independent.

Guest Guest

Reasons I heard:

He's a democrat (no capitalization needed)

He's Irish

My dad worked with his uncle

He's a good tennis player

He's a good harmonica player

He bought my uncle a drink once'

and so on...

@

Guest Matt Ryan

Heres a question. What would Binghamton be like if one of the other two clowns were elected into office?

Guest Matt Ryan
A much better place.

Not according to some of the replies in the beginning. Binghamton will always be a dump if you choose to nit pick every single problem. Get your heads out of your DELETED and do some things on your own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@

Guest Rubber Stampers!!

Heaven help us!! So a lot of people regret voting for Matt Ryan. But why vote in a bunch of wimps ("We don't know anything") to city council who RUBBER STAMP everything the Ryan Administration wants.

@

Guest Guest
Not according to some of the replies in the beginning. Binghamton will always be a dump if you choose to nit pick every single problem. Get your heads out of your DELETED and do some things on your own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@

Yeah.

Get out there and clean off some of that grafitti so the gangbanging taggers have a nice clean wall to work with.

Just stop complaining about it.

Go pick up some garbage on the street. Don't worry whether we're giving people an unspoken message that they can trash the city as much as they want and someone else will pick up their mess.

Guest Guest

"If you voted for Mayy Ryan"

Then what the DELETED is the matter with you?

"What would have happened if one of the other two got elected instead of Matt"

Things wouldn't be much different just a different bunch of people crying about the same issues.

The polictcal machine is always moving ahead the path only varies slightly depending upon the party that is in control. It's all Bureaucratic Bull$hit!

Archived