If you voted for Matt Ryan....

marius

Guest Guest

Let's put it this way: If Naima were elected, we would have ed in Tarik's postion. Sit back and imagine that for a moment. Mr ed typing furiously on BC Voice, over 40,000 times, with his paranoia, his investigations into everyone and everything he felt slighted by. Good God!!!

Guest country girl

As nutty as Drazen may look and sound sometimes, I cant see him leading an anti-war parade, using tax payers dollars to paint rainbow stripes down the roads, or marching in a gay parade. I am sorry, but these are definitely not something that a mayor should be doing. And no, these are not the reasons why I dont like Ryan, just things that leave a really bad impression of an elected official.

Guest Guest
As nutty as Drazen may look and sound sometimes, I cant see him leading an anti-war parade, using tax payers dollars to paint rainbow stripes down the roads, or marching in a gay parade. I am sorry, but these are definitely not something that a mayor should be doing. And no, these are not the reasons why I dont like Ryan, just things that leave a really bad impression of an elected official.

I see Drazen do as her promised to do. He prmised to send back ten million dollars to the federal government, menaing that we would lay off a bunch of police, firemen, and raise taxes by around 50% as he had no plan on how to replace that money. Now that!! is Whacked!!

Guest Guest

The city doesn't get ten million dollars in CDBG money from washington...it's under around 2 million...and no police or firemen would have to be laid off.

Guest Guest
The city doesn't get ten million dollars in CDBG money from washington...it's under around 2 million...and no police or firemen would have to be laid off.

WEll, actually, the number was 8 million, I was exagerating. And yes, some of those postions are funded with this money and they would indeed have to be laid off. he had no plan to make up for those funds.

But why debate it now, the nutjob lost. He is glad he lost. He would not know what to do had he won. He is a sideline quarterbacker, who likes to second guess everyone, but does not actually "do" anythhing, except whine and moan and complain.

Guest Guest
WEll, actually, the number was 8 million, I was exagerating. And yes, some of those postions are funded with this money and they would indeed have to be laid off. he had no plan to make up for those funds.

But why debate it now, the nutjob lost. He is glad he lost. He would not know what to do had he won. He is a sideline quarterbacker, who likes to second guess everyone, but does not actually "do" anythhing, except whine and moan and complain.

Kind of like ed!!!

Guest Matt Ryan
Yeah.

Get out there and clean off some of that grafitti so the gangbanging taggers have a nice clean wall to work with.

Just stop complaining about it.

Go pick up some garbage on the street. Don't worry whether we're giving people an unspoken message that they can trash the city as much as they want and someone else will pick up their mess.

What do you suggest smart guy? How come huge cities like San Antonio and Tucson can remain so clean? Because those places have people that speak up when someone litters. I think there are some places in Harlem that are cleaner than Binghamton because people know how to speak up or do something about it.

Guest Guest
Let's put it this way: If Naima were elected, we would have ed in Tarik's postion. Sit back and imagine that for a moment. Mr ed typing furiously on BC Voice, over 40,000 times, with his paranoia, his investigations into everyone and everything he felt slighted by. Good God!!!

Yes, I agree that Ed can be a stickler for details. But I think we would honestly have been better off with Ed as deputy mayor than tarik. Ed would do a better job for us as a people. His single focus would be to do such a great job for the city without the added hoopla of private crusades. Ed's only crusade would be: to make binghamton a better place to live so he can be the center of attention. He would n't be forming committees after committees, he wouldn't pretend that he is listening to the masses (with ed what you see is what you get) to tell him how to run the city, he wouldn't be negotiating contraks that are not in the best interest of the city etc etc. Bottom line Ed would do a darn good job not because he loves the people but because he loves himself and takes pride in his smartness and want people to know just how smart he is. NOw as shallow as that sounds, I would take ed anyday and twice on sundays over ryan and tafreak who don't have a clue as to how to run this city.

Guest Guest
Yes, I agree that Ed can be a stickler for details. But I think we would honestly have been better off with Ed as deputy mayor than tarik. Ed would do a better job for us as a people. His single focus would be to do such a great job for the city without the added hoopla of private crusades. Ed's only crusade would be: to make binghamton a better place to live so he can be the center of attention. He would n't be forming committees after committees, he wouldn't pretend that he is listening to the masses (with ed what you see is what you get) to tell him how to run the city, he wouldn't be negotiating contraks that are not in the best interest of the city etc etc. Bottom line Ed would do a darn good job not because he loves the people but because he loves himself and takes pride in his smartness and want people to know just how smart he is. NOw as shallow as that sounds, I would take ed anyday and twice on sundays over ryan and tafreak who don't have a clue as to how to run this city.

I disagree. If ed's past and current behavior is any indication of his futue behavior, well then he would spend all of his time ranting abut vendettas he has against people, insisting on investigations and retrubution for all of those that he has felt slighted by. It is like he is now, working for Naima, sucking off the taxpayers titt, all the while ranting and raving on here with over 40,000 posts about a city he does not live in or pay taxes in. That is what ed does. Obsessive compulsive paranoia actions designed to vindicate him and blame everyone for all of hisproblems in the world. He is not a well man.

Aslo, the man's name you speak of is Tarik. Now I know you think you are funny and all by making fun of someone's name, but in the end it makes you look just plain silly and childish.

Guest Just Call Me Mr. Tucson
What do you suggest smart guy? How come huge cities like San Antonio and Tucson can remain so clean? Because those places have people that speak up when someone litters. I think there are some places in Harlem that are cleaner than Binghamton because people know how to speak up or do something about it.

It's funny you mention this, Yes Tucson is very clean they have the biggest junkyards in the country. The military airplane junkyards and no one complains about them in Tucson. I lived there for 9 years and no complaints!

So what is this obessession with a unlicenced car on someone's property who pays their taxes and has rights as a property or business owner!!!

This City is unbelieveable!!!

Archived