The problem with Racists marching

CB III

Will the apologists for Islam explain something to me?

Saturday there will be a small march by a known Hate group who profess a belief in the peaceful cult of Islam. They have a Legal right to the Parade Permit issued them but should they be ignored or tolerated?

Reading other threads here about the march forces an obvious question,

Doesn’t everyone like a “Parade”. What makes this showing different? Why is there expressed trepidation about this event Saturday if the participants are so well accepted as normal?

The St. Patricks Parade is enjoyable is it not? If there is a Christmas Parade do we not, young and old turn out and have a good time? Even the “Progressive” First Night festivities (formerly New Years Eve) brings out the Community.

So why allow a bunch of Racist Black Muslims and complicit Politicians to intimidate us? Are they right in thinking they are more powerful than the Citizens? Are they right in thinking they scare us?

They might have the “uniform of respectability” favored by Farrakhan, Shabazz, and other hate mongers(black pants, white shirt and tie) or they might dress as what they are. Either way it will be a good show and all should attend.

Old or Young, if you stay away the empty streets will show them they own you. Do they?

They might own or scare the Politicians, like the drug dealers and radical homosexuals do, but do they own and scare us? We will see. I will be there and hope to see all of you.

I will be the girl showing pride in my White Christian beliefs.

So let us all show up and enjoy. Why lose our heads over a bunch of racists showing their faces? It will make it easier to recognize them when necessary.

If any shoving does occur, the young makes sure you stand in front of any elderly.

Guest Guest

How about a "people of every other religion" parade held the same day/time? The article said they're only blocking off one lane of the street for the "festivities". Maybe we can use the other lane?

Frankly, I think the whole thing is a joke. I don't know anyone who will go downtown to watch a bunch of blacks march around....you can do that anyday of the week, moreso in the summer months.

Guest Guest

I will be staying away because I just don't care.

I'll probably do some chores around the house, do my taxes, have a little lunch, and make MY life better.

Guest tom metzger
Will the apologists for Islam explain something to me?

Saturday there will be a small march by a known Hate group who profess a belief in the peaceful cult of Islam. They have a Legal right to the Parade Permit issued them but should they be ignored or tolerated?

Reading other threads here about the march forces an obvious question,

Doesn’t everyone like a “Parade”. What makes this showing different? Why is there expressed trepidation about this event Saturday if the participants are so well accepted as normal?

The St. Patricks Parade is enjoyable is it not? If there is a Christmas Parade do we not, young and old turn out and have a good time? Even the “Progressive” First Night festivities (formerly New Years Eve) brings out the Community.

So why allow a bunch of Racist Black Muslims and complicit Politicians to intimidate us? Are they right in thinking they are more powerful than the Citizens? Are they right in thinking they scare us?

They might have the “uniform of respectability” favored by Farrakhan, Shabazz, and other hate mongers(black pants, white shirt and tie) or they might dress as what they are. Either way it will be a good show and all should attend.

Old or Young, if you stay away the empty streets will show them they own you. Do they?

They might own or scare the Politicians, like the drug dealers and radical homosexuals do, but do they own and scare us? We will see. I will be there and hope to see all of you.

I will be the girl showing pride in my White Christian beliefs.

So let us all show up and enjoy. Why lose our heads over a bunch of racists showing their faces? It will make it easier to recognize them when necessary.

If any shoving does occur, the young makes sure you stand in front of any elderly.

you have a legal right to go and protest the parade. will you? of course not. you will just whine and complain. i don't like that group either, but they have a fight to march. i just ignore such lunacy.

Guest tom metzger
you have a legal right to go and protest the parade. will you? of course not. you will just whine and complain. i don't like that group either, but they have a fight to march. i just ignore such lunacy.

they have a right to march too.

Guest Guest

Yes I will be there. Not to complain or whine but to show a presence.

I wonder how many Germans learned to despise themselves for ignoring the lunacy during the 1930 s?

If I was a lesser man I would call all of you who do not show up selfish bastards.

Guest Guest

I wonder how many Germans learned to despise themselves for ignoring the lunacy during the 1930 s?

If I was a lesser man I would call all of you who do not show up selfish bastards.

Oh I'm sorry, didn't realize them Mooslims got control of our armed forces and President. Will they make all of us wear little gold crosses? Should I start a diary?

Fail

Guest Be Careful
How about a "people of every other religion" parade held the same day/time? The article said they're only blocking off one lane of the street for the "festivities". Maybe we can use the other lane?

Frankly, I think the whole thing is a joke. I don't know anyone who will go downtown to watch a bunch of blacks march around....you can do that anyday of the week, moreso in the summer months.

Hey!! If one lane is open to traffic be very - very careful!!!! We would not want any Islamic extremists to be accidently run over!!!

Guest Guest
Oh I'm sorry, didn't realize them Mooslims got control of our armed forces and President. Will they make all of us wear little gold crosses? Should I start a diary?

Fail

Obama is very close to being elected. And I am looking forward to it.

Instead of a diary why not start target practice. You will need it.

Guest Guest
What? Selfish? I do not care, I will not go. they do NOT own me...

Not yet my "brother" not yet.

They do exert some control over you though.

Guest Your Kid Brother

Hey, OP....how do you know this is a "known hate group?"

Do they listen to Mike "WEENER" Savage or something?

Hey, OP....how do you know this is a "known hate group?"

Do they listen to Mike "WEENER" Savage or something?

Maybe if you came out of your closet and did a little due dilligence, you would know. Here's some links that have nothing to do with Michael Savage, although he tells the truth, something I'm sure you are afraid of.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/paul-williams051107.htm

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/016411.php

http://www.allthingsbeautiful.com/all_thin...berg_in_ne.html

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2007/0..._islamberg.html

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/Gilani

Guest Hijab Jenkem

CBIII wrote: " I will be the girl showing pride in my White Christian beliefs."

Good for you girl, it's nice to see at least one person standing up for their beliefs. Please report on your experiences at the parade. Watch your back, be very careful around

these scum--including the onlookers of a certain genetic makeup, knowemsayin, and good luck.

Guest Savagery
Maybe if you came out of your closet and did a little due dilligence, you would know. Here's some links that have nothing to do with Michael Savage, although he tells the truth, something I'm sure you are afraid of.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/paul-williams051107.htm

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/016411.php

http://www.allthingsbeautiful.com/all_thin...berg_in_ne.html

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2007/0..._islamberg.html

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/Gilani

Michael Savage tells the truth? Scariest thing I've read all day.

Guest Guest

The more attention you pay them, the more they've gotten what they want.

The more attention you pay them, the more you empower and embolden them.

How do you think they'd feel if they marched and not a single soul was on the sidewalks watching them? I'd venture a guess that they wouldn't bother marching ever again.

If you go watch them, you're playing right into what they want of you.

But then again, my mistake is that I use logic.

@

Michael Savage tells the truth? Scariest thing I've read all day.

More scarier are the ones running for Commander in Chief that we know are liars!! The only people who believe Savage lies are those who believe the lies of Hillary and Obama and are afriad to hear the truth. "Jim Jones" people like you go to the polls and vote for people who want to raise their taxes. You either have a mental defect or you have been brainwashed from you indoctrination. :wacko:

Why not make it a St. Patty's day parade-type day? I'm gonna go and bring as much booze as I can carry. I'm gonna drink it, pee on people, break bottles and be generally belligerant. That will teach them to have an alcohol-free parade! Who's with me???

Guest Guest
CBIII wrote: " I will be the girl showing pride in my White Christian beliefs."

Good for you girl, it's nice to see at least one person standing up for their beliefs. Please report on your experiences at the parade. Watch your back, be very careful around

these scum--including the onlookers of a certain genetic makeup, knowemsayin, and good luck.

She will be standing alone but she will not be alone.

You will have to get the reporting from some body else, III will not be posting here any more. She has "Made The Grade."

@

Why not make it a St. Patty's day parade-type day? I'm gonna go and bring as much booze as I can carry. I'm gonna drink it, pee on people, break bottles and be generally belligerant. That will teach them to have an alcohol-free parade! Who's with me???

I have several water ballons filled with pigs blood. It's gonna be a fun parade. :lol::angry::lol::angry::lol::angry::lol:

Guest Guest

I did some research today about this group's "parade" tomorrow. Our Democracy, and a weak mayor made it possible. But fellow citizens, please make no mistake about it, this is a focused, disciplined and patient group of terrorists. Their compound near Handcock (and NYC's primary source of water) is a miltary training ground. Here is a brief quote from their website:

On Jews

"Jews are an example of human Satans. This is why Jews are the founders of Satan worship and Masonic lodges, and are now trying to take over the entire globe in which the global religion is to be Satanism….In the US there are now thousands of temples where Satan is worshipped. This Satanism has now become the ultimate tool in the hands of Zionists. "

-- "Satanism," MOA Web site

For those interested, you can find out more information by searching "Muslims of the Americas"

One more clip I found:

The Pakistani terrorist group Jamaat ul Fuqra is using Islamic schools in the United States as training facilities, confirms a joint investigative report by an intelligence think tank and an independent reporter.

A covert visit to an encampment in the Catskill Mountains near Hancock, N.Y., called "Islamberg" found neighboring residents deeply concerned about military-style training taking place there but frustrated by the lack of attention from federal authorities, said the report by the Northeast Intelligence Network, which worked with an Internet blogger, "CP," to publish an interim report.

The neighbors interviewed, who asked not to be identified, said they feared retaliation if they were to make a report to law enforcement officials.

"We see children – small children run around over there when they should be in school," one neighbor said. "We hear bursts of gunfire all of the time, and we know that there is military-like training going on there. Those people are armed and dangerous."

I for one am deeply concerned for the future of our country, and this is why.

Archived