Worst sport...

Guest cock-a-doodle doo

Guest cock-a-doodle doo

I love sports but to me Lacrosse is the worst. I'd rather watch pool, darts, or even soccer before watching that crap. And yes to the jerk that's going to ask.., I can play it. A very simple game!!!

Guest F-University
I love sports but to me Lacrosse is the worst. I'd rather watch pool, darts, or even soccer before watching that crap. And yes to the jerk that's going to ask.., I can play it. A very simple game!!!

IDK I think soccer is by far the gay mans sport!

Guest Guest

Easily football..on TV the play for 5 seconds then watch replays of the same play for 25 seconds while announcers ramble on, in person, the play for 5 seconds then watch guys walk back to a huddle and stand around for 15 seconds, then get set for 5 more whole seconds of work. The hitting is nice but a 2+ hour game for actually about 3 minutes of real action. The plays that actually take the longest are kicks cause the ball is in the air for a longer time.

Easily football..on TV the play for 5 seconds then watch replays of the same play for 25 seconds while announcers ramble on, in person, the play for 5 seconds then watch guys walk back to a huddle and stand around for 15 seconds, then get set for 5 more whole seconds of work. The hitting is nice but a 2+ hour game for actually about 3 minutes of real action. The plays that actually take the longest are kicks cause the ball is in the air for a longer time.

You sound as if you enjoy football in some aspects. The original poster asked for your opinion on the worst sport and based on your post football doesn't seem to be the worst. I vote golf!

Guest Guest

Now that's a bald-faced lie times two.

It ain't simple and you never played it.

Guest cock-a-doodle doo
Now that's a bald-faced lie times two.

It ain't simple and you never played it.When I said "simple" I meant that it was a non-complicated sport. It has just the same ammount of contact as football and soccer.

When I said "simple" I meant that it was a non- complicated sport. It has just the same ammount of contact as football and soccer.

X

personally i would rather watch a 12-10 lax game than a 1-0 soccer game with a total of 5 shots on goal combined. I give credit to lax because its a physical game with a lot of running. soccer is non contact game and most of the time 90% of the players are standing around. by far the worst sport known to man auto racing because it is not a sport.

personally i would rather watch a 12-10 lax game than a 1-0 soccer game with a total of 5 shots on goal combined. I give credit to lax because its a physical game with a lot of running. soccer is non contact game and most of the time 90% of the players are standing around. by far the worst sport known to man auto racing because it is not a sport.

Poptart,

I'll be sure to mention to my son about soccer being a "non contact" sport...what, with all the injuries and hospital visits he endured over the years. He was a three sport STAC allstar his senior year in track, soccer, and basketball (won the championship in the 400 meter hurdles), but he always said soccer was the most difficult to train for. A lot of standing around??? Not at any of the matches I've been to.

Guest Guest

This simple quote, from a simple person really does show how little he/she knows about soccer. Let me give you a hint, if anyone on the field is standing around in soccer, they are doing the wrong thing. If lax a sport that people "aren't standing around", what are the defenders doing when the ball is in the attacking zone (idiot)?

Please know what you're talking about before opening your mouth.

Guest Guest

As a three sport athlete playing soccer, basketball and lacrosse, I can say that all three are real sports and there are many sports that are worse. In regards to the soccer/lacrosse debate, I can say that you run much more in soccer but lacrosse is much more physically demanding and waring on the body. Both sports are very exciting to watch and play.

Guest Guest
Cheerleading :lol::lol::lol:

are you stupid? cheerleading is 1 of the best sports ever created, either ur a girl or ur gay cuz watching hott girls jump around in mini-skirts seems like a good sport to me.

As a three sport athlete playing soccer, basketball and lacrosse, I can say that all three are real sports and there are many sports that are worse. In regards to the soccer/lacrosse debate, I can say that you run much more in soccer but lacrosse is much more physically demanding and waring on the body. Both sports are very exciting to watch and play.

Guest Guest

Nascar isn't really a sport but it really isn't... and football is damanding and dramatic and lacros is also exciting..golf is boring and baseball alot of standing around..cheerleading wouldn't exist if other sports didn't so thats not a sport..but Nascar is worst

Guest larry
Nascar isn't really a sport but it really isn't... and football is damanding and dramatic and lacros is also exciting..golf is boring and baseball alot of standing around..cheerleading wouldn't exist if other sports didn't so thats not a sport..but Nascar is worst

People love Nascar and it works in this country love it or not. One of the reasons being that the pros of Nascar are much better people to their fans than the criminal pros of the NBA (Worst, 18 year old uneducated street punks with too much money), the NFL (National Felons League), and MLB (Juiced). Personally, I can't watch Nascar but the sport sells. The drivers are good to their fans, the events are well attended and watch on TV, and the apparel sells as much as any. It is competition for money and qualifies as a sport.

I will take college football and college basketball over the pros. Pro Football is entertaining, especially during the playoffs. The NBA is unwatchable.

As far as cheerleading being a sport, that is a joke.

Soccer takes much more Fitness than many sports and has more contact than most people think.

Football, especially in HS is full of a lot of overweight, short lifespanned lineman that can't do anything else but stand in the way. The "Hogs" as advertised are just that, hogs. Mix in the occasional salad fattys before you start call yourself disciplined athletes. You don't see many fat soccer players or even Nascar drivers for that matter. Tone it down at the buffet.

Guest dexter

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

well, you should try MENS lacrosse when you get bigger!

Guest silent horseman

Minor Leauge baseball exspecally with the bingo mets

@

Archived