Open Pit mining permit granted at old Stow property

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know why the PSB missed this breaking story, but it appears the Newmans are opening up an open pit mine and hazardous waste disposal facility where the old Stow property used to be. "This is good for the city," mayor Ryan was quoted as saying as he exited the Newman's office waving the mining permit at Ed Azourian who was waiting outside to harrass the mayor.

"Your wifi costs more than you said it would!" screamed the hysterical bcvoice reporter, to which Ryan retorted, "who gives a rat's ass? With the cash the Newmans' just paid me, I'm good to go." The mayor did a characteristic teabeery shuffle, clicked his heels and jumped into his city vehicle and sped away. "So long sucker! Kiss my wifi!"

Azourian's face turned purple as the rage broiled into his face and the veins on his neck throbbed. He clenched his fist and waved it in the air trying to say something but nothing came out. Just then, Barry Newman came out of his office and said, hi Ed. Thanks for driving that crack pot to the breaking point. It only costed me a third the bribe money I normally would have had to pay somebody like Libous. There may be a place on the payroll for you.

what's today?

Guest 7th grade
what's today?

Wow, sitting around thinking up amazingly lame April Fools day postings. So cool.

Signed,

7th grade

PS- you aren't funny the other 364 days of the year, so trying today is kind of pointless, dork.

Guest Guest
Wow, sitting around thinking up amazingly lame April Fools day postings. So cool.

Signed,

7th grade

PS- you aren't funny the other 364 days of the year, so trying today is kind of pointless, dork.

ya, I dare you to say that again. I double dog dare ya!

Archived