Stabbing at BU

Guest Guest

Distract Attorney Mullen was very premature in his assesment of the lack of Islamic influence in this murder case. P.S.: Why is the FBI investigating?

The FBI knows Broome County is soft on crime. Why the prosecutor allowed the Serbian out on bail and allowed him to flee the country. Also Matt Ryan had a Rose and Cross planted for the Civic Center shooter who Ryan insisted was a "Victim". The FBI wants to make sure justice is served when Broome County is known as a Haven For Sex Offenders, Drug Dealers, Gang Members, Thugs and Murderers!!!!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest-guest567-*
Distract Attorney Mullen was very premature in his assesment of the lack of Islamic influence in this murder case. P.S.: Why is the FBI investigating?

Yes, Mollen was premature. I believe he is covering up the situation by saying his religion was not a factor. The killer even rediculed his roomates who were Christian.

I think Mollen thinks the public stupid. Look at all the last murders done by Muslims, it is the same factors come into play.

once again, you're kidding, right????

The guy was not a practicing Muslim, there seems to be no religious reason involved. What the hell do Muslims have to do with this crime?

Guest Guest-guest567-*

Unless you are educated in the Muslim religion you would not understand. And I am not going to educate you on here. Their higher being is different than the christian beliefs and their beliefs are different for the radical muslims that kill christians.

Unless you are educated in the Muslim religion you would not understand. And I am not going to educate you on here. Their higher being is different than the christian beliefs and their beliefs are different for the radical muslims that kill christians.

I am educated enough to know that one must have information, before coming to conclusions. In this case, you do not have enough information in which to come to a conclusion that this guys religion had anything to do with the crime. It may have, but we do not know that yet. You do not know that yet.

The guy was not a practicing Muslim, there seems to be no religious reason involved. What the hell do Muslims have to do with this crime?

We don't know that. The Saudi financed Wahibi sect is the most violent. They constituted most of the 9/11 hijackers. Let the FBI do their jobs; they'll find out what the deal is.

Guest Guest-guest567-*
We don't know that. The Saudi financed Wahibi sect is the most violent. They constituted most of the 9/11 hijackers. Let the FBI do their jobs; they'll find out what the deal is.

You are right on with this.By the way, The saudi's were well protected after the 9/11 attacks. They were flown back to Saudi Arabia after the attacks. The Saudi Arabians are protected in this country. I am not just saying this, it's true. Yes, let the FBI do the work on this cause it is needed.

How do YOU know he was not a practicing muslim? Were you with him all the time?

He can still be a muslim terrorist and not practice being a muslim.

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20091...void+Al-Zahrani

The above article is interesting...Al-Zahrani seems to have exhibited the behavior of a deeply disturbed, perhaps paranoid individual. I hope in time more information becomes available, premature speculation just seems to fuel the fire of prejudice.

@

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20091...void+Al-Zahrani

The above article is interesting...Al-Zahrani seems to have exhibited the behavior of a deeply disturbed, perhaps paranoid individual. I hope in time more information becomes available, premature speculation just seems to fuel the fire of prejudice.

@

Not all prejudices are wrong. Some are right on.

You are prejudiced against people with a mental illness?

!@

In what respect? Would I want one of my children to marry someone with a mental illness? HELL NO!

How do YOU know he was not a practicing muslim? Were you with him all the time?

He can still be a muslim terrorist and not practice being a muslim.

Okay, I'm having some difficulty understanding this one. Will you please explain to me how a person can be a terrorist who is driven by religious fanaticism, but they don't practice that religion? Thanks.

Okay, I'm having some difficulty understanding this one. Will you please explain to me how a person can be a terrorist who is driven by religious fanaticism, but they don't practice that religion? Thanks.

Who said the killer was a terrorist driven by religious fanaticism?

You lie, the ones who have it are keeping it from you, or your remaining family is very small in numbers.

Sorry to disappoint you but none of my family members have or ever had mental illness. We tend to marry in our own religion, in our own nationality and we don't marry relatives. We don't drink or do drugs. We are all successful.

Not much more to say....

Sorry to disappoint you but none of my family members have or ever had mental illness. We tend to marry in our own religion, in our own nationality and we don't marry relatives. We don't drink or do drugs. We are all successful.

Not much more to say....

1 in 4 U.S. Adults Suffer Mental Illness or Substance Abuse

1 in 4 U.S. Adults Suffer Mental Illness or Substance Abuse

A lot of mental illness is hereditary, especially bi-polar. When you are around normal people your whole life and you date a girl who is bi-polar, you figure out real fast that something is wrong with her. Then you then dump her, REAL FAST.

I am also real good at picking out weirdos. After talking to someone for 5 minutes, I go their number.

If you look closely, people give themselves away.

Archived