Paterson

Guest Nunya biznis

Guest Nunya biznis

Our blind black gov should be arrested. He admitted to committing several crimes. If he's not arrested no one who commits the same crimes should be.

Guest Guest mememe

I agree. I consider him worse than Spitzer. He blatantly took the oath and the next day confessed his sins and there have been no repercussions. How come?

Guest Guest
Write to him if you know how. What good is writing on here? I did and told him he deserves to resign, get on the ball will ya?

I did write to him and told him to resign, the second day he was on the job. As of today, I have not received a reply.

@

You won't get a reply but we won't be part of the silent majority either. Many speak out as we have, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Guest Guest

Since when is having an affair illegal? If it was, John McCain, Rudy Giuliani, and Newt Gingrich would be in jail. They all cheated on their wives.

Guest Benni Booboo

It is called adultery which is illegal in NY State. Also, taking your girlfriend with you on state funded business trips is illegal.

Guest Guest
Since when is having an affair illegal? If it was, John McCain, Rudy Giuliani, and Newt Gingrich would be in jail. They all cheated on their wives.

Include Dwight Eisenhower in that group.

Guest Guest
It is called adultery which is illegal in NY State. Also, taking your girlfriend with you on state funded business trips is illegal.

Adultry may be on the books but it isnt a law but in light of Lawrence v. Texas, I doubt the law would stand up in court.

@

So by your thinking we aren't to expect anything better from those we have in power?

Well I do expect more from those who are to have our respect and will continue to ask that of them. Somewhere there has to be men of dignity and honor and not lowlifes like we can drag off any street, yes I demand more.

Thereinlies the problem the "Dumbing Down of America"....Oh everyone does it so what?

What you are giving up by that kind of thinking is "Character" and it tells me they can't be trusted with or for anything.

Men seem to stick together with affairs and adultry, it shows me that many feel the same, it's "NOT MY FAULT I CAN'T KEEP MY PANTS ON!" Pretty weak if you ask me.

Patterson is a nothing as well as is his wife, a couple of losers with out respect for themselves or others. His time will end much like Spitzers for they never learn.

Guest Guest

He used state funds to pay for the room. He also used campaign funds to pay for his girlfriend.

He was a nothing who never, ever figured that he would be governor and come under the scrutiny that he has.

These guys make Pataki look better and better.

@

Guest Guest
What the hell does having an affair have anything to do with being a govenor. We are not electing priests for gods sake. Let him do the job and fail before we string him up.

Because... how are you supposed to trust a man governing millions of people when his own wife can't? How are you supposed to respect a person who disrepects and ruins the lives of others? It has everything to do with doing his job. These are not two seperate issues. Life is not compartmentalized. Everything gets affected by one's actions and reactions. It is so sad that you do not understand this.

Guest Guest
Because... how are you supposed to trust a man governing millions of people when his own wife can't? How are you supposed to respect a person who disrepects and ruins the lives of others? It has everything to do with doing his job. These are not two seperate issues. Life is not compartmentalized. Everything gets affected by one's actions and reactions. It is so sad that you do not understand this.

There are lots of people who are very good and effective at their jobs, whose private lives are either a wreck or full of skeletons in their closets.

I'd rather have a strong leader in place who can get the job done and done well than make sure all of our elected officials are living the Mr. Rogers lifestyle.

Some people can compartmentalize work and home. Some people are even good at it.

Then, of course, you've got people like Ryan and Tarik who suck at both.

Guest Guest

If you're gonna arrest Patterson for using state funds to carry on an affair, surely you must indict GWB and Darth Cheney for the travesty they've perpetrated on the US and Iraq in Iraq.

Do a little math. How much did Patterson spend? How much has GWB wasted? At least Patterson can say he got some.

@

Guest Guest
There are lots of people who are very good and effective at their jobs, whose private lives are either a wreck or full of skeletons in their closets.

I'd rather have a strong leader in place who can get the job done and done well than make sure all of our elected officials are living the Mr. Rogers lifestyle.

Some people can compartmentalize work and home. Some people are even good at it.

Then, of course, you've got people like Ryan and Tarik who suck at both.

I personally feel that there is a very heavy price to be paid for emotional compartmentalization. Look at our soldiers for instance. But I suppose this is the very difference that will always define men and women. Men have a tendency to compartmentalize while women have a tendency to view life as a whole in which everything is interconnected.

Guest Guest
I personally feel that there is a very heavy price to be paid for emotional compartmentalization. Look at our soldiers for instance. But I suppose this is the very difference that will always define men and women. Men have a tendency to compartmentalize while women have a tendency to view life as a whole in which everything is interconnected.

You obviously have never encountered most of the women I've known all my life.

Sweeping generalizations always sound good...I find that they're not usually close to the truth.

@

Guest Guest
You obviously have never encountered most of the women I've known all my life.

Sweeping generalizations always sound good...I find that they're not usually close to the truth.

@

You must know a lot of narcissitic women then.

@

You all have enough to say about our President, well here's one for ya which I haven't heard mentioned from you, he's a decent man of character, no unfaithfullness. And because you're to thick to understand why we are where we are in this world, no sense wasting time on you.

The sad part for Mr. Bush, his legacy will not be known for years to come, and then the naysayers will hide as all losers do.

Guest Guest
I did write to him and told him to resign, the second day he was on the job. As of today, I have not received a reply.

@

No offense, but how could he reply?

Guest Guest
No offense, but how could he reply?

If replying is not possible for him or his staff, how can he act in an official capacity being unable to communicate?

Guest Guest
You must know a lot of narcissitic women then.

@

It's not that I know more narcissitic women than most people do. It's that 90% of women over the age of 35 turn suddenly into naggy, whiny, self centered Drama Queens with no sense of humor. There's never any pleasing them. If they're divorced, fuggitabowdit.

Why is that, do you think?

Archived