Paterson

Guest Nunya biznis

Guest Jimmy Swaggart
You all have enough to say about our President, well here's one for ya which I haven't heard mentioned from you, he's a decent man of character, no unfaithfullness. And because you're to thick to understand why we are where we are in this world, no sense wasting time on you.

The sad part for Mr. Bush, his legacy will not be known for years to come, and then the naysayers will hide as all losers do.

Great. GWB's redeeming quality is that he keeps it in his pants....that we know of.

That sure balances out the unending debacle in Iraq, ruining our political standing around the world, spending billions of $'s unnecessarily, attacking a country that never posed a threat to us (based on incorrect intel), watching gas rise more than $1.65 per gallon in 7 1/2 years, and leaving office with the US in a full blown recession.

But at least he's a faithful husband.

I love your thinking.

Guest Guest
Great. GWB's redeeming quality is that he keeps it in his pants....that we know of.

That sure balances out the unending debacle in Iraq, ruining our political standing around the world, spending billions of $'s unnecessarily, attacking a country that never posed a threat to us (based on incorrect intel), watching gas rise more than $1.65 per gallon in 7 1/2 years, and leaving office with the US in a full blown recession.

But at least he's a faithful husband.

I love your thinking.

And I respect your inability to think.

Your irrational hatred of Bush and America I despise. Although I do offer my ympathy for your mental disorder.

Guest Guest
And I respect your inability to think.

Your irrational hatred of Bush and America I despise. Although I do offer my ympathy for your mental disorder.

Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....................

Anyone who doesn't agree with your Bushbot philosophy on life is accused of "hating".

Lame.

Lame.

Lame.

In your sheltered world, changing the subject is the same as an intelligent response.

I don't hate the man. I just think he's a horrible President.

Guest Guest
If replying is not possible for him or his staff, how can he act in an official capacity being unable to communicate?

I was being sarcastic. Think about it :huh:

@

Archived