DOUG DRAZEN WE NEED A CLASS ACTION SUIT!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Doug,

This whole water rate vote and Transue's resignation raises too many questions.

We need a class action suit on behalf of all Binghamtonians paying a water bill.

We need an immediate injunction to stop this increase.

Guest BCV Reporter
Doug,

This whole water rate vote and Transue's resignation raises too many questions.

We need a class action suit on behalf of all Binghamtonians paying a water bill.

We need an immediate injunction to stop this increase.

Garo Kachadorian is assembling a meeting of all businesses as well as residents in the next two weeks to discuss water rate increase's (by incompetence Citizen Action's Daphine Gathers who was given employement in City Hall) and code issue's along with the needless and ridicules code violations brought on by an (Chris Schleider) incompetent code employee.

Guest Guest
Garo Kachadorian is assembling a meeting of all businesses as well as residents in the next two weeks to discuss water rate increase's (by incompetence Citizen Action's Daphine Gathers who was given employement in City Hall) and code issue's along with the needless and ridicules code violations brought on by an (Chris Schleider) incompetent code employee.

How is he going to spread the word to residents who don't own a computer? He is wasteing his time getting a lynch mob together. Like everything else that is brought to light here nothing will happen by this gathering. He and others , me included can holler all we want against this water and code violation problem but nothing will change. It never does. The Mental Health place is still being built near the new Boys and Girls Club and you see what happened when citizens got together to protest that and nothing happened.

If Drazen is smart he will stay out of this one.

@

When and where?

TWS

Among the people I will personally invite, in addition to Garo who will be there, are Doug Drazen, Chris Papastrat, Pat Russo, Eric Denk, Barry Blakeslee and Ron Sall and few others.

We're still waiting for Matthew T. Ryan's bipartisan effort, like everything else he promised, so far all he has done is hire incompetent Citizen Action flunkies like Daphne Gathers who apparently mishandled a FEMA grant costing Binghamtron water users hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You want to see a real bipartisan effort, I'll show you how it is done.

Guest Guest
Among the people I will personally invite, in addition to Garo who will be there, are Doug Drazen, Chris Papastrat, Pat Russo, Eric Denk, Barry Blakeslee and Ron Sall and few others.

We're still waiting for Matthew T. Ryan's bipartisan effort, like everything else he promised, so far all he has done is hire incompetent Citizen Action flunkies like Daphne Gathers who apparently mishandled a FEMA grant costing Binghamtron water users hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You want to see a real bipartisan effort, I'll show you how it is done.

I'd go , if you weren't going to be there . Your not an asset to Binghamton in any way . People will run from you like a gerbil from a gay bar .

Guest Guest

Sorry Cordisco will not be invited he's made a statement that he doesn't want to be bothered because he's not a Councilmen anymore. How that for you Cordisco is a liar and arogant DELETED !

Guest Leigon on Robinson Street

The Eastside Leigon on Robinson Street has a large Hall for a meeting this size, you'll need the room Garo!

Guest Guest
How is he going to spread the word to residents who don't own a computer? He is wasteing his time getting a lynch mob together. Like everything else that is brought to light here nothing will happen by this gathering. He and others , me included can holler all we want against this water and code violation problem but nothing will change. It never does. The Mental Health place is still being built near the new Boys and Girls Club and you see what happened when citizens got together to protest that and nothing happened.

If Drazen is smart he will stay out of this one.

@

Speaking of this, will Eric Emmerick be there? Why isnt the meeting at his Legion?

Guest John Cordisco

I'm not being invited because i said i'm not a councilman anymore? What i said was the people made their choice. Now they have to live with it. Garo you know that.

When myself and Tony Massar were calling for help "most" local business people wouldn't come out publicly. They were afraid of being targeted or losing customers.

Now the "crap" has hit the fan. Believe me folks it's just the beginning. This is barely the tip of the iceberg, and the iceberg is headed our way.

Tony Massar and i tried to warn you but nobody was listening. I glad people are FINALLY waking up. I still believe it's not to late but the clock is ticking. Sure i'll help if i can. (I work everyday at the store so time is limited.)

The local Democratic party is "behind" Ryan. At least publicly. If something isn't done soon i'm afraid for all of us.

To say i don't care is nonsense. I spent the better part of eight years trying to do the right thing. The problem is i care to much. It practically cost me by business and my home.

I'll do what i can. That's all anyone can do.

John Cordisco

@

Archived