A Reader rants baout snow removal

Ed Arzouian

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look it up for yourself.

Sorry, you are kidding yourself if you think I would spend a nano-second investigating your false claims. Suffice to say if there was any truth to your BS, you'd be more than happy to post it here. You - the ultimate obsessive constant poster - why are you running away now? too funny, and just more proof what a liar you are. Perhaps you are embarrassed to describe your so called jobs? That's my vote. Away with you now, be gone!

I agree, lets hear what three jobs you have ed. Give us a little bio of your current job status and some of your history. You do seem to think you have the answers but you dance around the subject of employment. Why?

To make you feel more comfortable, I will share my current job status.

I am a chemical manufacturing technician in the pharmaceutical industry. I am also a part time farmer. It is my hobby more than anything but it gets me an extra $300 a week.

I have worked in manufacturing most of my professional life and am low level management. I also do a lot of project management work.

I do some local volunteer work as well. I am a board member of a couple small town events in the area. We have a once a month meeting and are busy at event time.

So what does the famous Ed A. do?

1. Tell you what call 723-5333 and ask for me.

2. Call 722-1135 x-309 and leave me a mesage.

3. Call 772-2404, x-4 I'll get back to you as well.

You will have all the proof you need.

1. Tell you what call 723-5333 and ask for me.

2. Call 722-1135 x-309 and leave me a mesage.

3. Call 772-2404, x-4 I'll get back to you as well.

You will have all the proof you need.

Bawk! bawk! bawk! What a chicken you've suddenly become. What happened to all the openess and pride? LOL!

Are your extra 'jobs' working for the extended family? Don't want to seem like the kept man?

Bawk! bawk! bawk! What a chicken you've suddenly become. What happened to all the openess and pride? LOL!

Are your extra 'jobs' working for the extended family? Don't want to seem like the kept man?

That's clear to me.

Just call and say hello!

Bawk, bawk...

Go ahead.

That's clear to me.

It would be since your the one trying to obscure the alleged facts, which you yourself put forth, about your employment. It's kind of sad to see a middle aged man so ashamed of his lot.

It would be since your the one trying to obscure the alleged facts, which you yourself put forth, about your employment. It's kind of sad to see a middle aged man so ashamed of his lot.

How is an egomaniac ashamed of his lot?

What's obscure, call and you have your answers. You have my numbers call and leave yours, I will cal you back, Coward.

What's obscure, call and you have your answers. You have my numbers call and leave yours, I will cal you back, Coward.

In a sudden and dramatic change of tact the formerly big man chickens out substantiating the suspicion as to who his other employer really is. Who knows, maybe bawk bawk boy made it up to sound good.

Archived