What do you do at night?

cupkate

Yeah right, PR. Does that dirt bike have an ashtray on it? I know for a fact, that CupKate smokes the same as I do. In fact, almost everybody I've met on here smokes...maybe they should rename the site, "BC Smokes"!

I don't smoke a lot, I used to go weeks without a cigarette. Although I guess I do smoke more now. I used to hide it from Andy. :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You sound "hard up" to me!

For once in your life you have hit the nail on the head. Very good.

He is hard up and is playing a game with the women here. He is most likely some young teeny bobber, playing these ladies for the BS he can get. Nothing like leading someone down a one way street out in the open. Who knows, could be one of those serial rapist on the loose. Like the thread about the lady that had a guy knock on her window about loosing a $ 5.00 bill.

Good Call Frodo. For once we agree !

Guest Guest
For once in your life you have hit the nail on the head. Very good.

He is hard up and is playing a game with the women here. He is most likely some young teeny bobber, playing these ladies for the BS he can get. Nothing like leading someone down a one way street out in the open. Who knows, could be one of those serial rapist on the loose. Like the thread about the lady that had a guy knock on her window about loosing a $ 5.00 bill.

Good Call Frodo. For once we agree !

LMAO

jill_greenberg_monkey.jpg

Yeah right, PR. Does that dirt bike have an ashtray on it? I know for a fact, that CupKate smokes the same as I do. In fact, almost everybody I've met on here smokes...maybe they should rename the site, "BC Smokes"!
maybe we could just fill your helmet up with smoke before we start then you wouldn't need that pesky ashtray.

This is my first week alone and I've been very bored after work; so I was just wondering what does everyone do when they get out of work?

Take care of my family.

first and foremost, so very sorry for your loss Cupkate... my prayers are with you.

After work for me...depends on the season, soccer, basketball or baseball games...errands, dinner, TV then ahh to bed...just to get up and do it all again! I'm not all all complaining, wouldn't have any other way!~

@

Archived