What do you do at night?

cupkate

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest country girl

I actually work from home, talk about something that could be boring? LOL. I let the dogs out, feed the dogs, get ready to do errands, watch TV or a movie, go on BCVoice, etc. Pretty boring huh? :blink:

Guest Guest
This is my first week alone and I've been very bored after work; so I was just wondering what does everyone do when they get out of work?

I usually sit around and dream of you.

I'm not a great sleeper so I either read or spend time on the computer.

I wish I was as peppy during the day as I am at night.

There are a lot of things I could get done if my guys weren't asleep.

If it's not too personal, why are you alone this week?

I've been alone all week also since last Friday when my hubby went up north with the guys for a fishing trip and to open up the place for the coming months. Been semi bored since I haven't cooked any meals,watched any sports on tv. Just come home from work and take care of my four cats and get into pj's and flip channels till it's bed time. It's a nice break from the normal but I do miss him and can't wait to see him later today.

get home from work, watch some tv and wish I had someone beside me

Maybe we can fix you up. Tell us about yourself and interests, etc. Tell me what kind of woman you are lookiing for. I work with the public and in a big place with lots of employees. Maybe I can hook you up.

Guest Guest

Commute home, make dinner, do dishes, do 2 loads of laundry, let the dogs out about a gazillion times, read a little, get the kids clean & ready for bed, vacuum, watch a bit of TV, shower & go to bed.

Get out of work, pick daughter up from sports practice, go home make dinner, maybe some housework if I get to it, surf the net and BCvoice if I can get on the computer, watch some TV, usually talk to my Dad who is in a nursing home, and just general boring stuff. Usually fall asleep watching TV. Not real interesting Mon-Fri. Probably many people don't get to do much on week nights. There just isn't enough time in a day and energy or money to do much.

Guest Guest

Weather permitting, I like to sit outside, look at the stars and sometimes build a small fire and roast marshmallows. Other nights I love to read or take a nice bubble bath or treat myself to a big bowl of popcorn and rent a movie. Use the time to either improve your mind or pamper yourself.

Guest football coach
Maybe we can fix you up. Tell us about yourself and interests, etc. Tell me what kind of woman you are lookiing for. I work with the public and in a big place with lots of employees. Maybe I can hook you up.
Legally separated, mid 40s, attractive in good shape, love to laugh, good job devoted father. Looking for a woman 29-39 attractive, in shape, who is real and who wants to treat people the way she would want to be treated. I enjoy movies, cooking dinner with that someone, lounging, some travel and someone who would not get tired of being told how much they are loved or how beautiful they are. Lets be honest looks are important but not to the point that she can't leave the house without being in front of the mirror for 2 hours just to go to a baseball game. Help me out Bright eyes

Guest Guest
Work out, surf the net, browse BCVoice, housework....aside from the work out, pretty boring too!

Wow, you just listed my daily routine. Minus the stupid morning events.

Legally separated, mid 40s, attractive in good shape, love to laugh, good job devoted father. Looking for a woman 29-39 attractive, in shape, who is real and who wants to treat people the way she would want to be treated. I enjoy movies, cooking dinner with that someone, lounging, some travel and someone who would not get tired of being told how much they are loved or how beautiful they are. Lets be honest looks are important but not to the point that she can't leave the house without being in front of the mirror for 2 hours just to go to a baseball game. Help me out Bright eyes

Wow, you sound too good to be true. I will try to see what I can do. If I find someone that's interested in meeting you, where would you want to meet the person the first time? A coffee shop or something similiar? I will try my best and send you a PM if I find someone. Have today off. Hope I can come up with someone for you. Keep looking - don't give up.

Guest football coach
Wow, you sound too good to be true. I will try to see what I can do. If I find someone that's interested in meeting you, where would you want to meet the person the first time? A coffee shop or something similiar? I will try my best and send you a PM if I find someone. Have today off. Hope I can come up with someone for you. Keep looking - don't give up.

Not too good to be true. I have faults and shortcomings like everyone else. Just want to be happy. I should mention I am not a dirty old man, but my age preference is because I love kids and would not shy away from having more. Brighteyes not sure if I know how to even access a PM from here, why don't you try to send me one now and I will see if I can retrieve it. Thanks. Don't worry I will still be looking, but I am not a big fan of looking for woman to meet in the bar scene. But I do need to cut loose soon. I'm gonna explode

Archived