BCVoice Needs To Talk To Kevin Transue

Independent

Guest Guest
Kevin please call me at 761-8672 we can have lunch and talk! ;)

I'm sure he will get right on it . He don't want to talk with you jerks . That's two, you don't get three - ENJOY YOUR BAN!

X

Guest Guest
I'm sure he will get right on it . He don't want to talk with you jerks . That's two, you don't get three - ENJOY YOUR BAN!

X

A guy gets banned for expressing his freedom of speech ?? READ THE TOS STUPID

@

Guest Guest

He was one of the most dedicated professionals with the city, however, he did not leave for any particular reason, just a lot of bs piling up, so much so that he couldn't take it any more.

If anyone works in the public sector and actually cares about the job that they do, (there are a few of them out there!)

sooner or later all the political and union crap wears you down and you have to call it quits.

He just had enough, and with his experience and license, he can easily find a job in the private sector that pays just as much as his "exorbitant" 70K plus salary. He was well worth the $$ for what he did for the city, but politicians expect the working peons to work for cheap, despite their value. They lost a good one...do you still drink the water? :blink:

Guest Still-Water-Runs-Deep

You aren't likely to find Kevin trolling on here.

He was talking retirement in mid-December last year (even before his son died).

Give the man some peace!

Guest Guest

X

GETTING BANNED IS A BITCH!!!!

Archived