Windsor's AD

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Joe Costello 8th grade daughter is playing Varsery softball and his Son runs the varsity baseball practices. The Windsor AD is whipped why bother paying him just give his pay to Joe Costello! Things are run his way anyhow.

Guest Guest
Joe Costello 8th grade daughter is playing Varsery softball and his Son runs the varsity baseball practices. The Windsor AD is whipped why bother paying him just give his pay to Joe Costello! Things are run his way anyhow.

say it to Durdon's face pussy

Typical Woodchuck- go Varsery softball

Guest The New AD

Guest The New AD

Costello's daughter is good enough to play on any varsity team in the area and maybe even the state. Windsor is a bit on the young side, but they have a nice balance of experience and youth in their varsity softball ranks. They are good now and will be for years to come. I don't hear complaints with 2 or 3 eigth graders on SV's Varsity and I don't think any of them are as good as Costello. I see Bump is up too - must think they pay the AD's salary? Bump is the real deal!

As for his son running practice, who wouldn't want an experienced senior to step up and provide direction for their team. Just because he is the coaches son doesn't give you a reason to knock him.

As for the AD position at Windsor, think back to where they were at this time last year before complaining. I think they limited the amount of athletes who could move up?

Guest What?
As for his son running practice, who wouldn't want an experienced senior to step up and provide direction for their team. Just because he is the coaches son doesn't give you a reason to knock him.

Isn't Costello a JR? I think the point they're trying to make with the son running the practices is the coach should be the one to do that.

Guest Guest
Costello's daughter is good enough to play on any varsity team in the area and maybe even the state. Windsor is a bit on the young side, but they have a nice balance of experience and youth in their varsity softball ranks. They are good now and will be for years to come. I don't hear complaints with 2 or 3 eigth graders on SV's Varsity and I don't think any of them are as good as Costello. I see Bump is up too - must think they pay the AD's salary? Bump is the real deal!

As for the AD position at Windsor, think back to where they were at this time last year before complaining. I think they limited the amount of athletes who could move up?

Hes not a senior!

Costello and Waldron are good friends....thats how they do it out in Windsor and I don't think Kelly is mature enough for Varsity.All of the Waldron and Costello kids have moved up the same way. It's fine if thats the same for everyone else.

Guest Guesto

"Costello's daughter is good enough to play on any varsity team in the area and maybe even the state"

I think that is a bit of an exaggeration. She may be good but there are also alot of other good people on that team. What was wrong with JV?

I'm not so sure I would want my 8th grader hanging around with seniors. They are worlds apart.

It also takes away from someone older getting play time. Oops.... I forgot .... it's all about winning... because in 10 years who will care if they won or lost

but the girl that didn't get to play will certainly remember that. No need for responses.... I know what people will say.... It's all about winning.... blah blah blah....

I get it.....

I don't think the Varsity coach will stay for a long time... his last daughter graduates this year.

Guest bucknakit
Hes not a senior!

Costello and Waldron are good friends....thats how they do it out in Windsor and I don't think Kelly is mature enough for Varsity.All of the Waldron and Costello kids have moved up the same way. It's fine if thats the same for everyone else.

Last I checked the girls in both families all play softball at the college level, some in the IVY league. But, they are overrated I guess. Too bad college coaches don't check here first before signing them.

Guest Guest
It also takes away from someone older getting play time.

If the 8th grader is better then the older kid, the 8th grader plays.

Get better, or join the band

Guest Guest

Get better, or join the ban

politics everywhere just sucks these kids can't all play on even playing field. If she is the best then she deserves to be there, if shes there because of her father thats crap.........

Guest Guest

Get better, or join the ban

politics everywhere just sucks these kids can't all play on even playing field. If she is the best then she deserves to be there, if shes there because of her father thats crap.........

there's always colorguard for your non athletic older daughter

Guest Guest

Windsor does not have a colorguard, I guess you don't know it all...

Guest Guest

You know thats just freaking rude. How do you know they are not athletic? I have to wonder if your kid was the one being effected how you would handle it-not well I am sure. People need to stop and think before they post.

Guest Guest

You know thats just freaking rude. How do you know they are not athletic? I have to wonder if your kid was the one being effected how you would handle it-not well I am sure. People need to stop and think before they post.

PEOPLE NEED TO ADDRESS THEIR CONCERNS THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS INSTEAD OF TAKING UNWARRANTED SHOTS AT COACHES, KIDS AND AD'S ON THE BCVOICE TOO.

IF YOU DONT, EXPECT RIDICULE

Guest JT the Brick
PEOPLE NEED TO ADDRESS THEIR CONCERNS THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS INSTEAD OF TAKING UNWARRANTED SHOTS AT COACHES, KIDS AND AD'S ON THE BCVOICE TOO.

IF YOU DONT, EXPECT RIDICULE

Proper channels = The Truth

The Truth is the most unavoided noun in people's lives now a days. The Truth is frequently prolonged with cheap excuses, lawyers, no child left behind, and weak work ethics.

People would rather cut down others instead of seeking the truth within. That is why is so hard to be good at anything. You have to look in the mirror and accept criticisms and then have the courage to change.

Guest Cablinasian
Proper channels = The Truth

The Truth is the most unavoided noun in people's lives now a days. The Truth is frequently prolonged with cheap excuses, lawyers, no child left behind, and weak work ethics.

People would rather cut down others instead of seeking the truth within. That is why is so hard to be good at anything. You have to look in the mirror and accept criticisms and then have the courage to change.

Word

Guest Guest
Last I checked the girls in both families all play softball at the college level, some in the IVY league. But, they are overrated I guess. Too bad college coaches don't check here first before signing them.

Yes 1 girl from each family plays in college. Doesn't mean thats an automatic pass for a sibling to jump up in front of everyone else.

I'm sure she's athletic, but belonging on varsity and being the best in the state I doubt. However isn't it quite obvious that both Costello and Waldron groom their own kids to get to that level by bumping them up early to get the exposure and experienceand a free college education. The same thing with all of the 3 other Costello children. its so obvious it's blatant. Most coaches might try to do it a little more discreetly, but not these two.

Its just a shame if there are others who may have equal potential but don't have a free pass by the coaches having a pull.

Guest Guest

Get better, or join the band

Thats the point who says she's the better player, her father and the coach who are good friends are making that decision.

Guest Guest
Barney is a puppet. He letpas rents pull his strings. Become a puppet master and you get what you want.

What are you saying??PLease speak english.

@

@

Guest guest

Wow, she must be good. an 8th grader on Varsity???? i don't think that has ever happend before. you all need to get over you lame lives, and move on to something more productive...

Guest buckey hoyt
Wow, she must be good. an 8th grader on Varsity???? i don't think that has ever happend before. you all need to get over you lame lives, and move on to something more productive...

Is softball the one where you need one girl to pitch 10 no hitters a year to be a good "team"??

Nice sport, I thought cheerleading was dumb.

Archived