Windsor's AD

Guest Guest

Guest Guest0
Is softball the one where you need one girl to pitch 10 no hitters a year to be a good "team"??

Nice sport, I thought cheerleading was dumb.

Yes that would be softball. Actually, it really is the pitcher that makes your team.

It can be quite boring for the girls to just stand there in the field.

Guest windosrite
Yes 1 girl from each family plays in college. Doesn't mean thats an automatic pass for a sibling to jump up in front of everyone else.

I'm sure she's athletic, but belonging on varsity and being the best in the state I doubt. However isn't it quite obvious that both Costello and Waldron groom their own kids to get to that level by bumping them up early to get the exposure and experienceand a free college education. The same thing with all of the 3 other Costello children. its so obvious it's blatant. Most coaches might try to do it a little more discreetly, but not these two.

Its just a shame if there are others who may have equal potential but don't have a free pass by the coaches having a pull.

WHAT TYPE OF METH ARE U ON?

jealous ???????????????

@

Guest Guest
there's always colorguard for your non athletic older daughter

When I went to Windsor they were called a NAB, Non Athletic Bum. Windsor is and always be a school where if you do not play sports you are a nobody. A lot also depends on who mommy and daddy are, if they work at the school or are well off(rich) their kids get pretty much a free pass and can play any sport they wish(there are exceptions). There a plenty of kids with talent who do not get a chance.

BTW: I played four years of football and baseball.

Why do you think Hogan got the job

@

Hogan was the only qualified candidate in the district. He was hired before Durdon was even around.

Guest Guest-gardner-*
Joe Costello 8th grade daughter is playing Varsery softball and his Son runs the varsity baseball practices. The Windsor AD is whipped why bother paying him just give his pay to Joe Costello! Things are run his way anyhow.

Costello's son DOES NOT run the varsity baseball practices! Two seniors run the practices. The only thing Tim Costello runs is his his mouth during practices. Not very disciplined - behaviorally OR athletically! Such a shame cause he does have some talent.

Archived