Over Patriotic Americans

Guest John Handcock

Guest John Handcock

Man,

You Gunge hoe knee jerk flag waving Americans should just calm the heck down.

You people are way over the top. Acceptable racism due to terrorism.

I took the American flag off my truck so that I won't be mistaken as one of you Jawbones

.... Kill them all and let god sort them out....... I thought you folks were just kidding with that bumper sticker.

Man,

I took the American flag off my truck so that I won't be mistaken as one of you Jawbones

.... Kill them all and let god sort them out....... I thought you folks were just kidding with that bumper sticker.

If you don't like the patriotic americans, then move to France! USA, USA, USA.............

Guest Guest
Man,

TROLL!!!!!!

Guest Guest
If you don't like the patriotic americans, then move to France! USA, USA, USA.............

Libérez le service médical, personnes en bonne santé, bonne nourriture, belles femmes ! Peut-être je me déplacerai là.

Guest Guest
Man,

You dont like it huh?

Too bad for you. Your life must suck.

Man,

Another Hanoi Jane

Speaking of ... Jane Fonda has recently been quoted as endorsing Obama for President.

@

Guest Guest
Libérez le service médical, personnes en bonne santé, bonne nourriture, belles femmes ! Peut-être je me déplacerai là.

The women are alright but the food and (socialized) medicine? (medical facilities)

Naw, I'll stick with the US.

The women are alright but the food and (socialized) medicine? (medical facilities)

Naw, I'll stick with the US.

sorry to disagree but french women all right? yea if you like b o and hairy armpits.

count me in as a flag waver and I am proud of our country. Alot of people have died to give us the life we have now and the freedoms we enjoy. even the freedom to like smelly, hairy french women. :lol:

Guest Guest
sorry to disagree but french women all right? yea if you like b o and hairy armpits.

count me in as a flag waver and I am proud of our country. Alot of people have died to give us the life we have now and the freedoms we enjoy. even the freedom to like smelly, hairy french women. :lol:

(Careful there boy, you mention B O and some oversensitive Flag hater will attack you for making a sly reference to B (Hussein) O. After all, even his wife said he stinks in the morning)

About the French women now, they are alright by the time they get to the US. They stop first in Montreal and leran about razors and soap. I hope the muslims who take that route never learn about those two things, it will make it harder to identify them.

Still, anyone not Proud of what the Stars and Stripes represents does not belong in the US.

Guest Guest
Still, anyone not Proud of what the Stars and Stripes represents does not belong in the US.

Are you proud of

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

My Lai Massacre?

430_hoodedman,0.jpg

Mock execution (war crime)

Are you actually PROUD of these actions? If you are I suggest you have some head issues

Are you proud of

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

My Lai Massacre?

430_hoodedman,0.jpg

Are you actually PROUD of these actions? If you are I suggest you have some head issues

no i am not proud of the methods...i am proud of the actions to protect us from the opposite occuring. For every moment that we as Americans are ashamed of, there are hundreds that we should be proud of.

Images like this.

how about this?

Lots to be proud of in this country. its just sad that there are certain groups in this country that have to focus on a not so proud moment and turn it into an anti american moment. instead of a the millions of everyday things that make us all proud to call the greatest country home.

Guest Guest
Are you proud of

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

My Lai Massacre?

430_hoodedman,0.jpg

I'm amazed, not one mention of Rove?

Guest allah is satan
Are you proud of

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

My Lai Massacre?

430_hoodedman,0.jpg

The person pictured was not physically harmed and American lives were saved. Yes I am Proud of those actions.

Are you proud of the esteemed Robert Byrd (D-WV) for wearing a white costume similar to that pictured? The DNC and all other liberals are. How many Americans were killed and injured in the decades Robert Byrd (D-WV) recruited others to wear that costume?

Did you ever think about being Patriotic?

Guest Guest
Are you proud of

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

My Lai Massacre?

430_hoodedman,0.jpg

*Sigh* Another day, another moonbatty brainfart run amok.

Guest Guest
Are you proud of

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

My Lai Massacre?

430_hoodedman,0.jpg

More happy crap from the Al Qaeda fan club.

Guest Guest

Why do all of the people who claim to be proud of America always claim to hate someone else.

If you are really secure of your own value you don't have to put others down.

Like most things balance is needed. Patriotism or nationalism is good in that it respects the past and brings people together, but, when you go overboard so it becomes hatred for others, you are on the road to fascism.

Guest Guest
Are you proud of

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

My Lai Massacre?

430_hoodedman,0.jpg

If you are saying that is what our country represents to you, then I KNOW you have head issues.

How disconnected from reality are you? How messed up are you that you think these images are representative of our country? How are you personally persecuted and tortured? Please enlighten me because I really want to understand your logic. You have to pick two incidents that were 40 years apart to belittle the country that allows you to live free. You can look at our current enemy and pick two incidents that are 40 MINUTES apart. Why dont you do that............just once?

Guest Guest
If you are saying that is what our country represents to you, then I KNOW you have head issues.

How disconnected from reality are you? How messed up are you that you think these images are representative of our country? How are you personally persecuted and tortured? Please enlighten me because I really want to understand your logic. You have to pick two incidents that were 40 years apart to belittle the country that allows you to live free. You can look at our current enemy and pick two incidents that are 40 MINUTES apart. Why dont you do that............just once?

The Left is America's Ephialtes.

Guest Guest
Are you proud of

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

My Lai Massacre?

430_hoodedman,0.jpg

Wow, this guy needs to up his moonbat meds several CC's.

Archived