Over Patriotic Americans

Guest John Handcock

Guest Guest

Images that represent America, an interesting premise.

How about selecting an image that represents America that doesn't involve the military or death.

What best represents the achievements of America that we should be proud of.

How about the picture of the constitution? This country was built and maintained by death and sacrifice. it is a part of us that we are a proud country that will fight for our freedoms. And we remember and honor those that gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

how about this and what it means to us as a country.

Guest Guest

I like the Statue of Liberty, it welcome immigrants without reservation, at a time when immigrants weren't excluded by fear.

Excellent choice.

The Constitution, at a time before signing statements and the unitary presidency did not diminish checks and balances.

Guest Guest
I like the Statue of Liberty, it welcome immigrants without reservation, at a time when immigrants weren't excluded by fear.

Excellent choice.

The Constitution, at a time before signing statements and the unitary presidency did not diminish checks and balances.

BushCo is making plans to cancel the 2008 elections and install the evil Cheney as dictator-for-life.

Pass it on.

Guest Guest
How about the picture of the constitution?

Well there's your problem. You people love pictures and images, but when it comes to reading the words and knowing what they mean, the Right despises the constitution.

When it comes to the rule of law, the Right hates it. The image of the man in the hood is an example of a war crime. It was a mock execution, and regardless of whether it saved lives (I highly doubt it), it makes America no better than every other despotic regime in the history of the world.

That is it, we aren't special, we are just the newest Empire, and like all Empires, we will fall.

Guest Guest
Well there's your problem. You people love pictures and images, but when it comes to reading the words and knowing what they mean, the Right despises the constitution.

When it comes to the rule of law, the Right hates it. The image of the man in the hood is an example of a war crime. It was a mock execution, and regardless of whether it saved lives (I highly doubt it), it makes America no better than every other despotic regime in the history of the world.

That is it, we aren't special, we are just the newest Empire, and like all Empires, we will fall.

When in doubt, reach for a hyperbole........or in your case, several hyperboles.

Guest Guest

Do you run down the street naked with wild hair yelling Bushitler…

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahhhhhhhhhhh

Bushhhhhhhhhh…ahhhhuuughhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I love this nation and living here..we just need some changes..tourture shouldn't be allowed in any form first..and other things but we can't be over patriotic and just agree with everything the government does

Guest Guest

The Rule of Law? To what Laws do you refer? You make it obvious you know nothing of the Bill of Rights and Constitution.

The decades long debasement of the Constitution has given us selective enforcement of the law.

The Liberal use of the Supreme Court to make laws has brought us here.

Property Rights are now ilusionary. Infanticide in the form of abortion is paid for by the tax payers. Democrats enjoy immunity from crimes ranging from bribery and destruction of classified material to manslaughter by allowing a woman to drown. Minorities have legal preference in contracts, education, employment etc.

Rule of Law? No thanks I prefer justice. I prefer the Bill of Rights.

Guest Guest
Wow, this guy needs to up his moonbat meds several CC's.

You know if you say moonbat enough you will become one...seriously you should come up with some new ones and mix it up a bit. It may be hard for your pea brain to learn new words at this point, but with a little patience and a thesaurus you can do it.

Guest Guest
You know if you say moonbat enough you will become one...seriously you should come up with some new ones and mix it up a bit. It may be hard for your pea brain to learn new words at this point, but with a little patience and a thesaurus you can do it.

Bwahahahahahaha! Brilliant! Did you spend 20 minutes thinking up that gem or did it just come to you in a moment of sheer genius? Wow, really funny. God, you should do stand up. Yer wasting your time here.

Go back to salting freedom fries, numbnutz.

Guest Guest
I am Mobil/Exxon an I am laughing all the way to the Bank!!! :lol::lol::lol:

HMMMMMMMM. This is interesting: "Just one corporation (Exxon Mobil) pays as much in taxes ($27 billion) annually as the entire bottom 50% of individual taxpayers, which is 65,000,000 people!" I wouldn't have guessed that.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/63131-exxo...r_editors_picks

Guest 50 Cent aka half dollar
GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY

And who gave you ownership of the USA? It's not your country, it's our country!

Guest Guest
Bwahahahahahaha! Brilliant! Did you spend 20 minutes thinking up that gem or did it just come to you in a moment of sheer genius? Wow, really funny. God, you should do stand up. Yer wasting your time here.

Go back to salting freedom fries, numbnutz.

DELETED ...see I knew you could do it, that should be enough today... now go back to your trailer and take a nap.

Archived