The Unadilla Cell Phone Flasher

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Has Anyone been a victim of this guy? He looks kind of like a member here (slowpoke)

CALLAHAN.jpg

Sidney is conducting an ongoing investigation into multiple reports of a male subject approaching female store clerks at their place of employment, and having them view obscene photos of himself on his cell phone. As a result of this investigation the following subject has been arrested:

CASEY J. CALLAHAN, age 42, of Main Street, Unadilla, NY-Two (2) counts of Obscenity 3rd (A Misdemeanor), and one (1) count of Harassment 2nd (Violation). CALLAHAN was arraigned in the Town of Bainbridge Court and remanded to Chenango County Jail on $10,000 bail. He is scheduled to reappear on April 21st.

CALLAHAN was also charged with (1) count of Obscenity 3rd in the Town of Unadilla, and was issued an appearance ticket returnable to the Town of Unadilla Court, on April 21st at 3:00 PM.

The investigation is continuing and further charges are pending. Anyone who has been harassed or shown inappropriate obscene material by this subject is asked to contact Investigator Laura Gregory with the New York State Police in Sidney at (607) 561-7432

Guest Guest

This guy looks like a sex offender! Who the heck would take a picture of his twinkie and show it around? I hope they keep this whack job off the streets!

Guest Guest
If I've learned anything in my years it's that chicks don't dig pictures of fat guy's DELETED. Life ain't fair, but it's the truth.

I think its a matter of him having a member, not being a member.

Guest Guest
If I've learned anything in my years it's that chicks don't dig pictures of fat guy's DELETED. Life ain't fair, but it's the truth.

I'd like to know how you learned this sad truth first hand and all.

Guest bachelor
I'd like to know how you learned this sad truth first hand and all.

i just don't understand women. they say they want an assertive man that will approach them. they say they want a man that will share themselves with them. this poor guy is probably shy and uses this approach as an ice breaker. most women would be swept off their feet. but no, some have to complain. stop sending us men such mixed signals.

@

Archived