Stupid Parkers

Hunter

To all people who take up 2 spots, leave too much space between the curb and vehicle, angle it wrong, back in, or don’t know how to parallel park. Thank you.

You are the cause of door dings, longer walks (a real treat when I have had too much to drink) and headaches. Just have some common courtesy and or decency and keep in mind the concept of “other people”. You are not the only person looking to park and you do not have free reign of this giant slab of concrete and asphalt. Turn the wheel, use your mirrors, give right-a-way and most of all get a clue. You’re Pontiac Grand Prix ain't that cool anyways, stop being a DELETED. Oh I forgot, DELETED ain't just a word anymore, its a lifestyle.

Guest grillman

You are wrong. It's because of dings, that some people park badly. The morons who swing the door open fast and BANG...ding. People who let the kids bash the car next to them. Learn how to open a door slowly people. I park in one space and yes I have a Grand Prix. I'd kind of like to keep it nice.

@

Guest this is how to park
To all people who take up 2 spots, leave too much space between the curb and vehicle, angle it wrong, back in, or don’t know how to parallel park. Thank you.

You are the cause of door dings, longer walks (a real treat when I have had too much to drink) and headaches. Just have some common courtesy and or decency and keep in mind the concept of “other people”. You are not the only person looking to park and you do not have free reign of this giant slab of concrete and asphalt. Turn the wheel, use your mirrors, give right-a-way and most of all get a clue. You’re Pontiac Grand Prix ain't that cool anyways, stop being a DELETED. Oh I forgot, DELETED ain't just a word anymore, its a lifestyle.

Now this is how to park!

Guest Guest
why can a member say douche-wad and not have it deleated, but when I say douche-wad it gets deleated?

Depends if the moderator catches it or not.

@

Depends if the moderator catches it or not.

@

The term that I used was caught and deleted. I could care less as it has no effect on my life in the least. It is only proper that the moderators have the final say in whether a word or post should be deleted. As to me, I would never have deleted that particular term on my own site. Hey ya'll, life goes on.

Archived