local races

Guest concerned voter

Guest concerned voter

Does anyone know of any candidates for local offices?

congress--

state senate--

state assembly--

bc executive--

bc legislature--

town of union supervisor--

Guest Trump

congress--

state senate--

state assembly--

bc executive--

bc legislature--

Lots of rumors, but very little has been confirmed.

Maurice Hinchey has three Republican challengers: George Phillips, David Grate, and the third name escapes me.

Apparently the Libous challenger is a dentist from Norwich.

Lupardo's challenger has been rumored to be Dan Schofield. That would mean Schofield wouldn't be able to seek re-election to the county legislature.

A host of names have been thrown around as Fiala opponents. From Schofield to Jerry Marinich to Debbie Preston. Again, if Schofield or Marinich run against Fiala, they cannot seek re-election to the county legislature.

Anyone who challenges Fiala, Libous or Lupardo will have to do a lot of fundraising to run a decent campaign. Here we are in April and no fundraising has taken place. Thus it is very unlikely Fiala, Libous or Lupardo will be defeated.

Guest Guest

I'm assuming everyone who reads and posts on BC Voice is a Republican. Given that, Debbie Preston is the leader of our party. We need to pressure her to get to work on these races!

Guest Guest

congress--

state senate--

state assembly--

bc executive--

bc legislature--

i don't know, but what i do know is that even if pete andreason (vestal supervisor) does a good job, this guy needs to do something with his wardrobe. for god's sake, he is a town supervisor with the retail hub within it's boundries. wear a business suit to meetings especially the ones televised. he goes around with that fat stomach with the pull over shirt stretched to the limit. will he please show a little bit of class? like i said, even if he is doing a good job, people will be detracted by his appearance.

Guest Guest
i don't know, but what i do know is that even if pete andreason (vestal supervisor) does a good job, this guy needs to do something with his wardrobe. for god's sake, he is a town supervisor with the retail hub within it's boundries. wear a business suit to meetings especially the ones televised. he goes around with that fat stomach with the pull over shirt stretched to the limit. will he please show a little bit of class? like i said, even if he is doing a good job, people will be detracted by his appearance.

excuse me, i meant DISTRACTED

Guest Guest

every elected official should have an opponent. it is the only way

to have an exchange of ideas and hold them accountable. i hope

no one goes unopposed.

Guest Guest

As the leader of our party, Debbie Preston MUST be forced to work for us. Who is putting pressure on her to find candidates that will win?

Guest armed
I guess no one cares about the local races. Too bad.

@

yes, that's how the area and country will get better, through the voting booth. it's worked so well all of these years.

Guest Also concerned

It's my understanding that Preston is having alot of difficulty finding candidates. It's April already!! All the Democrats are announcing!

Guest operation rescue
Debbie Preston is our party leader. If she is having difficulty finding candidates, we must help her.

we heard randall terry is available.

Lots of rumors, but very little has been confirmed.

Maurice Hinchey has three Republican challengers: George Phillips, David Grate, and the third name escapes me.

I've dropped out to take care of my father as he makes the transition to assisted living. I think all support should go to George Phillips because he has been hitting the fundraising trail for a long time and has a pretty good war chest.

Guest Annoyed

"Debbie Preston is our party leader. If she is having difficulty finding candidates, we must help her."

Why should we help Preston find candidates?????

She told everyone she was the greatest thing since sliced bread! Let HER find them on her own!

Let me think - she doesn't know how!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
We should help Preston because we are Republicans, and she is our leader.

@

yes, but she is a thief and an adultress, from what i hear on BCVOICE

@

Guest What about Ed?

congress--

state senate--

state assembly--

bc executive--

bc legislature--

Ed should go for Congress :lol:

Guest Guest

Preston is trying to recruit the Marlboro Man to run against Lupardo...rumor has it that his fundraising ability is fantastic

@

Guest Guest

I'm assuming we are all Republicans here on BC Voice. We therefore have a duty to help our leader, Debbie Preston, to find winning candidates.

Archived