local races

Guest concerned voter

Guest scott

I heard Dinga wants to Primary Bernardo if he does not appoint him to Caforio"s seat since that was such a joke that he got away with. I heard Cheevers wants to run against Bernardo also but he is afraid he will take all his money out of his stock options. I also heard that Nancy Labar might run against Bernardo. I also heard that John Sabarro is going to run for Legislature and get a raise from Bernardo and do less than he does now which is nothing. except drive around in one of those expensive trucks they bought from Caforio's company illegally. Throw all the bums out.Democrats will win control of Town Board and throw Caforio out and he will not have to do anything in the time. It is an old trick to accumulate time as an elected official and then get appointed to a high paying job to pad the NYS retirement. Augustini did it,Cahill did it with County, Kraham did it with Pataki and the Republican list goes on.

@

Guest Guest

Debbie Preston is the leader of our party. We all need to put our time and our money where our mouths are. As good Republicans, we all need to step up to the plate and help our leader.

Guest Enough Already!

Enough Already with "Debbie Preston is the leader of our Party"!!!!!!!!!!

A real leader would have viable candidates for the Legislature & other local offices! She does not!!

She is no leader when half of the Party won't follow!

Archived