Ahhh....todays youth

wrapyouincold

I saw that on the news the other day. I couldn't believe it! My kids are 6 and 11 and I'm not sure they would have the mind set to come up with that idea. Either that or I like to think they couldn't and I'm just being naive! What was it just for being told to get off a chair or something like that. UNBELIEVABLE!!

Guest Guest
or you could just read the article........ <_<

I would but the graphics that you must think are related to the article are too breathtaking to tear my eyes away. Surely you do not begrudge me some time contemplating that magnificent work of art you are so proud of?

Does that picture hang in the DNC collection or the Islamic Supporters Gallery? It is an accurate portrayal of the Liberal mindset.

I would but the graphics that you must think are related to the article are too breathtaking to tear my eyes away. Surely you do not begrudge me some time contemplating that magnificent work of art you are so proud of?

Does that picture hang in the DNC collection or the Islamic Supporters Gallery? It is an accurate portrayal of the Liberal mindset.

toguest.gif

Guest Guest
could your reply be any less intelligent?

Yes, it could be much less intelligent. It could be similar to anything you've ever posted and be stale or just plain dumb.

On another note, the new sig is much smaller....and I like it!

I've been following this someplace else and have to say that this really bothers me. You have a group of "good kids" who all of the sudden decide to harm the teacher. I have yet to read if it was the teacher or the students that told LE they were upset over her telling one of them to get off a chair. I guess it doesn't really matter, but I hope they look at the teacher in all of this and just verify that there wasn't anything else going on in that class. My great-nephew attended waycross school and the do do spanking still, with parental consent.

I hope they are all looked at very carefully and that these kids get whatever help they need if they need it. Scary path they are all on, if this story is true.

BTW~ I enjoy WIC siggies!

Yes, it could be much less intelligent. It could be similar to anything you've ever posted and be stale or just plain dumb.

On another note, the new sig is much smaller....and I like it!

You are correct - it IS less intelligent.

@

Guest michael moore

this case obviously points out the need to limit the number of steak knives in society. they are just like guns and bullets. they are the reason for all the voilence in our country. it's not horrible parenting or school supervision. that makes no sense. i think we all remember the good old days when we were in 3rd grade and plotted to kill the teacher. ahhhh, the memories. so listen to michael moore. no more steak knives, guns or bullets.

@

Archived