Naima to Speak

Guest AOH Forever

Guest AOH Forever

The Broome County Republican Women’s Club will hold its monthly dinner meeting at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at the Plantation House, 2 Pumphouse Road, Vestal. The cost of the dinner is $19 per person.

After the general business meeting, Naima Kradjian, executive director of the Goodwill Theatre Performing Arts Center and School will speak about the progress, success and future of the Johnson City theater.

Reservations are requested by 5 p.m. Tuesday and may be made by calling 785-8897 or 722-6144.

Will Ed be there ? I can just see her introduce Ed as he is typing away on his laptop and does not get the que and she scolds him: Ed get off the BC Voice and get up here you idiot. Gives him a spanking in front of all the women. Ed your life must be hell buddy.

The Broome County Republican Women's Club will hold its monthly dinner meeting at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at the Plantation House, 2 Pumphouse Road, Vestal. The cost of the dinner is $19 per person.

After the general business meeting, Naima Kradjian, executive director of the Goodwill Theatre Performing Arts Center and School will speak about the progress, success and future of the Johnson City theater.

Reservations are requested by 5 p.m. Tuesday and may be made by calling 785-8897 or 722-6144.

Will Ed be there ? I can just see her introduce Ed as he is typing away on his laptop and does not get the que and she scolds him: Ed get off the BC Voice and get up here you idiot. Gives him a spanking in front of all the women. Ed your life must be hell buddy.

Why would Ed be at a Republican Women's Club meeting unless he was the guest speaker? And what's it to you whether he's there or not? What do you think about the 43% increase in our water bills, or are you on welfare? :wacko:

Guest Loyal Republican

Why are you fixated on Ed?

Mrs. Kradjian has done wonders restoring a once beautiful building into a useful place again! What have you done for this community?

Yeah, I thought so!!

Guest Guest

Mrs. Kradjian has done wonders restoring a once beautiful building into a useful place again! What have you done for this community?

Yeah, I thought so!!

She took tax money to enhance her personal finances and is a very shady character to say the least ....

Sounds like Ed talking to him self again too.........

@

Guest Guest

Yeah, I thought so!!

Yeah... well, if I had 2 million dollars of tax payers money handed to me I guess I could do wonders restoring a building. She and Ed are way too full of themselves.

Guest Guest
Yeah... well, if I had 2 million dollars of tax payers money handed to me I guess I could do wonders restoring a building. She and Ed are way too full of themselves.

I really think Ed is trying to do her. :o

Guest Guest

Ed can do her all he wants id do a goat first shes one nasty looking woman! probably been done by the merchant marines allready no thats one crusty koochie!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Broome County Republican Women’s Club will hold its monthly dinner meeting at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at the Plantation House, 2 Pumphouse Road, Vestal. The cost of the dinner is $19 per person.

Who cares?

TWS

Guest Guest

Call me stupid, but I'm thinking your life is the one that must be hell. You seem to have this compulsion for Ed. So much so, that you are sitting around on BCVoice making up scenarios about him. Fantasize less, post less. Grow up

Guest Guest
agreed i second tws statement......who the F#$@ cares?

Not long ago it was you that badgered Ed on a regular basis. You two must of kissed and made up , now your like bros .

:blink::unsure::rolleyes:

Guest Guest

I voted for Ryan. I listened to the negativity of the progressives about this women. It was a mistake. Her accomplishments are visible. None of the people working with Ryan or Ryan himself did a thing for the area prior to the election and I can see no evidence of anything good that has come out of electing the man. You can not fault someone for having properties that are not well maintained in Binghamton. The place is an economic pit and putting money into anything there is similar to throwing it down the cesspool. but this women has developed some things that have improved life for some people and this theatre is one of those things. So I am sorry to have listened to the progressives earlier and wish good luck to the theatre project.

Guest Guest
I voted for Ryan. I listened to the negativity of the progressives about this women. It was a mistake. Her accomplishments are visible. None of the people working with Ryan or Ryan himself did a thing for the area prior to the election and I can see no evidence of anything good that has come out of electing the man. You can not fault someone for having properties that are not well maintained in Binghamton. The place is an economic pit and putting money into anything there is similar to throwing it down the cesspool. but this women has developed some things that have improved life for some people and this theatre is one of those things. So I am sorry to have listened to the progressives earlier and wish good luck to the theatre project.

Nobody was talking about Ryan until you started Ed. Basically , your just a PUPPY for that family. Are you doing Mrs K behind Mr K ?

Guest Guest
Nobody was talking about Ryan until you started Ed. Basically , your just a PUPPY for that family. Are you doing Mrs K behind Mr K ?

Wrong D. I am not Ed. Do not know Ed. Probably would not like Ed. Know I do not like you.

Guest Guest
Wrong D. I am not Ed. Do not know Ed. Probably would not like Ed. Know I do not like you.

What's your point ? Other than not being Ed ..... The thread is about Naima not Ryan ..... Are you stupid ? :unsure:

Archived