Muslim Parade Tomorrow!!!!

Guest Parade Spectator ;)

have a camera????? you could seriously make some money.

I could take videos on my phone..but it's kind of busy in here today and I don't think I'll be able to get out. I'm sure pics from today would be interesting though because not only are the muslims out, the dirtbags are all out too

Guest Guest
Guess it could be, but I'm talking white trash haven't showered in a week dirtbags.

@

I wouldn’t consider myself white trash that hasn’t showered in a week all because I attended today’s events. I’m only glad all you internet uneducated tough guys didn’t show up. I’m proud of the Muslim group that didn’t let your prejudices stop them from there celebration. As I wouldn’t want them from stopping you from your celebration of Christmas, St. Patrick’s Day and First Night. This is America Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to freedom of speech. Embrace it. I’m just glad that everything was peaceful and nice today. Thank you for staying away.

I wouldn’t consider myself white trash that hasn’t showered in a week all because I attended today’s events. I’m only glad all you internet uneducated tough guys didn’t show up. I’m proud of the Muslim group that didn’t let your prejudices stop them from there celebration. As I wouldn’t want them from stopping you from your celebration of Christmas, St. Patrick’s Day and First Night. This is America Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to freedom of speech. Embrace it. I’m just glad that everything was peaceful and nice today. Thank you for staying away.

I second.

Does this mean you won't be attending Kate's Christians Who Hate and Despise Rally?

@

I didn't say that people who went to the muslim thing were dirtbags, I just happened to notice that there were a lot of dirtbags downtown today for what ever reason. And none of those other celebrations are for groups who are known to have ties with terrorist groups.

Archived