GWB's Legacy

Guest Mr. Anti-BDS Guy

Why so we can read some more leaning way left propaganda I think not, true thinking Americans understand when we are being told liberal agenda driven fear mongering tripe thank you.

And as a side note if you think you can read a political story that is covered by goggle news that doesn't lean way left your dumber than you look.

How about the International Herald Tribune?

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/04/13/mid...roxy.php?page=2

@

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you want me to give a flying DELETED what Africa or europe think about how we handle the likes of a crazy Iranian nation being lead by the Antichrist himself are you whacked?

They flaunt the Heralded world order of the united nations which all you liberals love. And you want us to watch our step how we treat them.

And by the way mind explaining to me how the International herald tribune is any less liberal than goggle news???

Good Grief!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Johnny Wishbone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you want me to give a flying DELETED what Africa or europe think about how we handle the likes of a crazy Iranian nation being lead by the Antichrist himself are you whacked?

They flaunt the Heralded world order of the united nations which all you liberals love. And you want us to watch our step how we treat them.

And by the way mind explaining to me how the International herald tribune is any less liberal than goggle news???

Good Grief!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a Liberal but I don't need anyone to tell me, and I don't need to read anywhere, that Dumbya is worst in History.

@

Guest Henry K

So, the US attacks Iran in August and the whole world turns against us. What effect does that have on the election?

Do we elect McCain in a fit of superpatriotism as we are attacked from the outside.

Or, do we give up trying to control the entire world.

So, the US attacks Iran in August and the whole world turns against us. What effect does that have on the election?

Do we elect McCain in a fit of superpatriotism as we are attacked from the outside.

Or, do we give up trying to control the entire world.

I would say October instead of August. People have short attention spans and memories these days.

@

Archived