Happy James Earl Ray Day!!!

Guest ROBEE SPIER

Guest ROBEE SPIER

Imagine not one contribution to America by African Americans since then

other than rap music and da drive-by shooting.

Guest Small Town Jimmy

I can't imagine that, but I can imagine your trailor smells a lot like stale beer and ignorance.

Guest ROBEESPIERBLEWME

hendrix-jimi-photo-jimi-hendrix-6229640.jpg

Guest Guest
hendrix-jimi-photo-jimi-hendrix-6229640.jpg

Good comeback.

Hendrix: the man who single handedly changed rock music forever. Most of his fans were, and still are, white people.

@

Guest Jenkem Jackson
Sick thread, demeaning the good MLK. He was an outspoken man and saw the truth, and had the guts to speak of it. Shame on you for posting this!! You're part of the problem, not the solution.

MLK's dream might have seemed like a good idea in the mid-1960s, American society could be integrated, and the races would live together in harmony. Interracial marriage would bring the races even closer together. Integrated schools would provide equal education for disadvantaged minorities, so future generations of negroes would grow up to be doctors and architects of the upcoming new cities on the Moon powered by nuclear reactors. Back then, Whites didn't have to deal with typical negro behavior on a day-to-day basis. This is because if Whites did have any negroes in town, mostly likely they lived "on the other side of the tracks". Most blacks knew better than to rape, rob, carjack, as police would respond without concern about being "PC".

It's clear now--the implementation of MLK's dream is a failed large-scale experiment. Some Whites are waking up and speaking openly of this. If only idealistic Whites in the 1960's could see what American cities look like today. Hopefully it is not too late to reverse the damage. Restoring the right to rent or sell real property in Bingo to "WHITES ONLY" would be a great start. attainable goal.

RIP Michael King. At least you were able to beat one last white prostitute the night before you died and your name will continue for eternity as the only communist martyr to be recognized by the United States of America with a holiday of your own. The citizens of the Binghamton should all think of you as they drive by the beautiful, safe emerging gardens of ethnic diversity in their inner city. A proud legacy indeed. Rest well Michael. You are the zenith of the modern American hero.

Guest Jerkoff in Hillcrest
Sick thread, demeaning the good MLK. He was an outspoken man and saw the truth, and had the guts to speak of it. Shame on you for posting this!! You're part of the problem, not the solution.

You are a self hating white ninny.

When will the FBI release the criminal files on MLK?

The won't because they would have to repeal the national holiday.

He was a criminal, who cheated on his wife, and had connections with Castro.

No holiday for a communist lover, white or black!

Some hero!

Some hero!

You are a small minded racist pig! The next time a young black man "saunters" across the street on a green light defiantley in front of you, pat yourself on the back for that one, you helped create it.... you and your narrow minded thinking. I'm not talking about the criminal element that migrated here from the city, that's a different topic altogether. I'm talking about our local black community. Good people who shouldn't be judged by the color of their skin, but judged by their being a good neighbor and a friend. They have never been given the chance here to illustrate that. I say "they" instead of "we" because there is no equality, even today, 40 years after MLK's life was taken. Be color blind and look at the person for who they are, and what they stand up for. I'm getting old, but when I see one of those kids crossing against the light, I get a smile on my face...he's protesting, as well he should. I think God was orange! Dwell on that for awhile! Let's hate orange people.

Guest Guest
Good comeback.

Hendrix: the man who single handedly changed rock music forever. Most of his fans were, and still are, white people.

@

I took my first hit of LSD during a Hendrix show and never been the same . :blink:

@

Guest Guest

Some hero!

The FBI releases files on people right after they die. Sinatra's files are a good example.

The MLK files are going to be released, in 2027.

Guest Art Vandeway
The FBI releases files on people right after they die. Sinatra's files are a good example.

The MLK files are going to be released, in 2027.

We can look forward to the liberal riots when the truth is known about this "hero".

They should relase the truth know while we still are armed and ready.

@

Archived