Free Food at Hillcrest RV

Guest Happy Camper

Guest Happy Camper

I was at the Open House at Hillcrest RV yesterday and the food was great! I went by this morning and it looks like it is open again. Are they cooking and having that open house today too?

Guest Guest
Free FOOD ?

Is the service garage open too? Could use a oil change, and have a dog or burger while waiting...

Do you mean that you personally need an oil change4? :lol:

Guest Guest
Do you mean that you personally need an oil change4? :lol:

Nope had that this morning. My trucks turn. Been 2200 miles and 3 1/2 months so it's in need.... :lol::lol:

Guest customer

I went there too yesterday. The staff was great and the R.V.s were really nice. Good deals too. If you are going to be buying an RV this year, now is the time to do it. The people at Hillcrest RV sales & Service are friendly and answer any question you have about the RV you’re looking at. Financing is available. For all you people that haven’t looked at RVs or campers in a few years come look at all the new updates you’ll be as surprised as I was. Go out and enjoy yourselves today, you deserve it!!!

Til what time today ?

@

We wrapped it up around 5:00 tonight. It was posted in the header for the last three weeks, in the paper and on all the radio stations. Thanks to everyone who came out, and especially to those that bought campers. We still have quite a bunch of them there. Maybe I will throw another cook out when it is a little warmer out on the weekend. Watch for it I will post it in the header.

Guest Reddi Kilowatt
We wrapped it up around 5:00 tonight. It was posted in the header for the last three weeks, in the paper and on all the radio stations. Thanks to everyone who came out, and especially to those that bought campers. We still have quite a bunch of them there. Maybe I will throw another cook out when it is a little warmer out on the weekend. Watch for it I will post it in the header.

You do that, and I'll come up and stay a little longer, and eat more burgers.

@

Archived