Tim Hortons

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

This area could use a Tim Hortons! I enjoyed their coffee every day when I went to school in Buffalo. Anyone else a fan? I did notice that Wegmans now carries their coffee but it just isn't the same...

This area could use a Tim Hortons! I enjoyed their coffee every day when I went to school in Buffalo. Anyone else a fan? I did notice that Wegmans now carries their coffee but it just isn't the same...

I had it once but never thought they would have the coffee around Binghamton here

I love tim horton's. Never heard of them until I went to look at Buff. Law school and boy oh boy they would sure beat the pants off of dunkin donuts and all the other crap around here.

@

Guest bill dee williams

The Ground Round is going where Chi Chis used to be.

Archived