I'm done

Guest Guest

Guest BCV Psychic
We're only seven days into April..... There's still time for one last blast.

@

Ain't gonna happen.

I predict it.

Guest Guest
I put my snow shovel in the basement, not 10 minutes ago.

April 18th., 1965 we had 6 inches of snow. It was the day after I got married. A sign of things to come....

@

Guest Guest

The 30 day forecast calls for temps to be in the mid to upper 50's until the 14the of the month (April) then a down turn with temps dropping into the day time highs of 30's and over night lows back into the teens. April 21 thru April 30 be on the look out for two storms hitting the north east with the on on the 30th able to produce up to 14" of snow and ice combo.

Better keep that shovel tuned up and ready at the hand.

When I was a young teenager my Mom and Step-dad were married on May 14 in the early 80’s. I think 81 or 82. It was a huge outdoor wedding. Two weeks before hand we had 1 ½ feet of snow. I remember how worried mom was that it was going to be muddy… It turned out to be the most beautiful day ever…I wonder if fairy tails still come true? I have never met two people that loved each other as much as they did. The way they held each other when they danced was amazing. Do you know what I mean? When you see that magic, that isn’t fake and can’t be made up.

@

I really thought the @ sign at the bottom was a stamp that ment you posted before in the thread and this is only the second time I posted not even under guest.

@

Archived