Oakdale Mall Girls !

Guest Hugh JaRDON

Guest Hugh JaRDON

I notice lots of cute young girls walking with dirty thugs.

Hope the parents are happy.

I know I wouldn't be!!

Our area has changed for the worst!

I notice lots of cute young girls walking with dirty thugs.

Hope the parents are happy.

I know I wouldn't be!!

Our area has changed for the worst!

Just imagine how many of them will show up with their gansta pimps at the Snoop Doggshytt show.

For young high school girls, nothing is cooler than being with a homie/thug/criminal/wannabe big time rapper.

I'm sure they'll have no regrets 15 years later, as they're trying to explain the gross tats and their own criminal record to their future husbands and kids.

At least their Moms only had the 80's to live down.....no tats, no police records, no embarassing scars.

Just imagine how many of them will show up with their gansta pimps at the Snoop Doggshytt show.

For young high school girls, nothing is cooler than being with a homie/thug/criminal/wannabe big time rapper.

I'm sure they'll have no regrets 15 years later, as they're trying to explain the gross tats and their own criminal record to their future husbands and kids.

At least they can count on a job at DiRienzo's. :lol: :lol:

Guest Benni Booboo

Sad that there are so many low life boys/men in this area. Parents just don't raise them up like they use to. As for the girls, they need to have higher standards.

At least they can count on a job at DiRienzo's. :lol: :lol:

You're a loser...nothing like bashing a perfectly good business because your kid loves the dark side.

Guest Charlie X

DELETED

Yeah, right !!!

This is just another example of why my drug sucking, spaced out generation failed.

I can't wait for my entire generation to die out. It ruined the world with its' drugs, music,

contempt for law and order. My generation taught the next generation how to fail and they are doing

a good job of it. Everyday we look and judge the young ones but how much did we older ones play

in this downfall. There is no self-respect. It is what ever feels good and as long as Uncle Sucker pays the bill

who cares????? BTW. I'm not racist. I see the same ruination in blacks, whites, whatever. There is NO self respect.

It as if a people had no mind except that of a junkie.

Guest Benni Booboo

Why complain about the girls who date the losers and not complain about the low life guys. I would be more concerned about the quality of men that are our future. Lazy, uneducated, abusers, getting women pregnant and then bailing on the responsibility, yeah the futures looking bright.

Getting back to the original post: the mall is a joke anymore. Kids are creating a trash atmosphere, while the businesses suffer. One major reason the mall is failing is because nobody controls the people who are creating the problems. If the kids were under control, the PAYING customers would come back.

The truth is the mall sucks.. Overly expensive crap. The kids are the ones that drive the mall and keep them going. Who else is stupid enough to pay 50 dollars for an aeropostale shirt.. or 95 dollars for a pair of jeans.. Not to mention you can buy almost anything online for less than locally..

Guest william h durham

At least their Moms only had the 80's to live down.....no tats, no police records, no embarassing scars.

first of all, all you racist DELETED player haters could DELETED. Why do you waiste your time worrying which dude is with what girl, you cant stop the world from evolving. i know you feel the need to want to change things, try to worry about yourself, my girlfriend was a white girl at one time and she was the one involved in the drugs and other things, but you thought it was the black guy. get a life you cant stop the mulatto nation. the ugly thugs probably take more care of them women then there druged parents. i shouldnt b on here but somebody got to defend the brothers. oh yeah why do you talk DELTED on the internet and behind peoples backs, probably because your a heartless, and you call cops to fight your battles that u start. and im a rapper a thug a black man a gangsta all that. what are you besides a loser. grey should be your new favorite color for all tose brothers DELETED

Archived