I spit in their face!!!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Media is Absent on Medal of Honor Awardees

Many in the blogosphere paid their respects to a true hero, but the media were unsurprisingly absent.

Via Blackfive:

Google News shows that no one, other than local news in San Diego, is covering the awarding of the Medal of Honor to US Navy SEAL Michael Monsoor.

This is quite evident of the MSM's bias. I don't know how you can argue in favor of them today. This story is one that should be told across the nation.

I wasn't going to blog about this today or even post the New York Times and AP's embarrassing report on US Navy SEAL Michael Monsoor. The New York Times printed 78 words about the pending MOH for Mike Monsoor and had to correct the story. Three sentences for a man like Mike...

I checked my frustration because I hoped that they might print something today about the Navy SEAL who sacrificed himself to save his teammates. I thought, maybe, it would make for a nice front page story this morning.

"The Paper of Record" did not print one word.

Guest Guest

Yea they can rant for thousands of words on one of their pet causes but not one reporter had the time to post a single sentence about this man. They had to use the a p story They are sickening people of no character. Posted on april 1st

Medal of Honor for Navy Seal in Iraq

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Published: April 1, 2008

Correction Appended

A member of the Navy Seals who threw himself on a grenade in Iraq to save his comrades will be posthumously awarded the nation’s highest military tribute, the Medal of Honor, the White House announced. Petty Officer Second Class Michael A. Monsoor, 25, of Garden Grove, Calif., was part of a sniper team in Ramadi in 2006 when an insurgent threw a grenade at him, the Navy said. He was the fourth person to receive the honor since the beginning of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Skip to next paragraph

Enlarge This Image

This article has been revised to reflect the following correction:

Correction: April 4, 2008

A headline on a report in the World Briefing column on Tuesday about a posthumous Medal of Honor for Michael A. Monsoor, a member of the Navy Seals who threw himself on a grenade in Iraq to save his colleagues, misstated his rank. He was a petty officer second class; he was not a commissioned “Navy Officer.” Because of an editing error, the report also misstated the number of people who have received the honor since the beginning of the Afghanistan and Iraq wars. Petty Officer Monsoor became the fourth, not the fifth.

01medal.190v.jpg

Guest Guest
Media is Absent on Medal of Honor Awardees

Many in the blogosphere paid their respects to a true hero, but the media were unsurprisingly absent.

Via Blackfive:

Google News shows that no one, other than local news in San Diego, is covering the awarding of the Medal of Honor to US Navy SEAL Michael Monsoor.

This is quite evident of the MSM's bias. I don't know how you can argue in favor of them today. This story is one that should be told across the nation.

I wasn't going to blog about this today or even post the New York Times and AP's embarrassing report on US Navy SEAL Michael Monsoor. The New York Times printed 78 words about the pending MOH for Mike Monsoor and had to correct the story. Three sentences for a man like Mike...

I checked my frustration because I hoped that they might print something today about the Navy SEAL who sacrificed himself to save his teammates. I thought, maybe, it would make for a nice front page story this morning.

"The Paper of Record" did not print one word.

quite frankly, and with all due RESPECT, i think this guy was a little nuts to do what he did. but that was his trainning as a seal just like the marines and rangers. they have an effect on these guys who come in the service as children and are able to be convinced that they are super heros.

Guest Guest
quite frankly, and with all due RESPECT, i think this guy was a little nuts to do what he did. but that was his trainning as a seal just like the marines and rangers. they have an effect on these guys who come in the service as children and are able to be convinced that they are super heros.

You are a idiot try he saved the life of others forgoing his own circumstances and you make a reply stating that you think he was nuts. I must say you never know when or where the scum of the earth will surface. May you burn in hell.

Guest Guest
That was really uncalled for! This young man gave his life and never hesitated for a moment, to protect his comrades. I sincerely doubt, I would have the fortitude to do that, I doubt you would either! Pay tribute.

Sleepless his type don't know what sacrifice is. And the pay tribute to nothing but what is in their own selfish interest.

Guest george w.
You are a idiot try he saved the life of others forgoing his own circumstances and you make a reply stating that you think he was nuts. I must say you never know when or where the scum of the earth will surface. May you burn in hell.

any amount of american soldiers killed or wounded is worth it to keep iraq free.

any amount of American soldiers killed or wounded is worth it to keep Iraq free.

I am sure you are just a TROLL trying to get it going as usual but you are truly nothing more than the purest form of SCUM. And for the record you can thank our soldiers for Iraq being free!!

Guest george w.
any amount of american soldiers killed or wounded is worth it to keep iraq free.

it's called sarcasm. not one soldiers life is worth any amount of iraqui lives. harsh but true. they can fight for their own freedom, FROM EACHOTHER.

@

Archived