Akita/great dane Puppy

aecono4087

I just recently bought a 7 week old puppy. i found out a day after i bought him i was severly allergic to dogs. i need a good home for him soon. hes brindle and white, white paws, and chest. he's had his first shots, wormed, and had his first vet visit. hes beautiful, mild tempered,good with children and other dogs. i payed $400 for him and am looking for around $350. if your interested please let me know and i can send you pictures of him. give me a call if you are also interested 607-759-4573. thanks!

I just recently bought a 7 week old puppy. i found out a day after i bought him i was severly allergic to dogs. i need a good home for him soon. hes brindle and white, white paws, and chest. he's had his first shots, wormed, and had his first vet visit. hes beautiful, mild tempered,good with children and other dogs. i payed $400 for him and am looking for around $350. if your interested please let me know and i can send you pictures of him. give me a call if you are also interested 607-759-4573. thanks!

No offense, but how in the hell would you not know you're allergic to dogs, when you buy one? Email me the pictures, my address is on this site! That's gonna be a big dog for somebody to take care of. I've already got four, but maybe we can find a happy home.

Guest Guest
No offense, but how in the hell would you not know you're allergic to dogs, when you buy one? Email me the pictures, my address is on this site! That's gonna be a big dog for somebody to take care of. I've already got four, but maybe we can find a happy home.

I think it's possible. I didn't know anyone w/a cat and never had one before I got a "freebie" cat that was in dire need of a home and turned out I'm allergic to her. I have had her for a year now but I LIVE on allergy medication. Also, turns out I'm not much of a cat person. I, honestly, don't like her all that much but she is my responsibility now and I have to live with it. Since the weather is warm, I have been trying to get her to be outside a little more so that my allergies aren't so bad.

Archived