House Painting

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I want to have my house painted and some of the wood needs to be replaced in some bad spots. Do most house painters do this if requested for do I need to hire someone seperately to replace some bad wood and shingles before having it painted.

Any suggestions on good house painters?

Thanks.

Most reputable house painters will do this for you themselves, or they'll sublet the work to someone else. Just tell your painter what you want to have done, and sit back and relax and let them take care of it for you. Pickett Painting is wonderful, and will take care of you start to finish.

Guest peteypablo

Andy Donahue is a very very reputable painter..and VERY HONEST-he won't screw you to a wall. He's listed in the book-I believe he lives on Arthur Street. Call him and see if he can help you out.

@

Guest Guest

Picketts painting is great . What ever you do don't call that Steve's Painting . Him and his crew are a bunch of alcoholics in recovery . That don't make them bad people , but they robbed me , and can't be trusted .

Guest Guest
Picketts painting is great . What ever you do don't call that Steve's Painting . Him and his crew are a bunch of alcoholics in recovery . That don't make them bad people , but they robbed me , and can't be trusted .

SHHHH ROB, RON HUSH THEY WILL FIGURE OUT YOUR POSTING THIS YOURSELF FOR FREE ADVERTISING.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@

Guest Guest

Him and crew are druggies too. Use the other two painters mentioned.

Guest Not a painter

I do not work for Picketts but have used them for almost 2 years for various interior painting projects. Their prices are great, they get the job done when they say they will and in a timely manner. When talking to Ron about painting the exterior of my home, he gave me the locations of 3 homes in my neighborhood that they recently painted, which was a nice and easy way to see their exterior work. I have and will recommend them to anyone

Archived