last day of school binghamton...

Guest wonderer

Guest Guest
can anyone tell me the last day of school for Binghamton City School District? for the younger grades, like k-3

I don't no ... Call and ask em !! You would of already had an answer . Just leave me alone !!! :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

SERIOUSLY...DOES ANYONE KNOW?>

I find it hard to believe that someone doesn't...there are a lot of people who are on here...

not one of you live in Binghamton? Not one of you have a child attending school in binghamton?

come on...someone?

Guest Guest

IT DOESN'T SAY ON YOUR LINK OR THE WEBSITE AND NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE WHEN I CALL LA ESCUELA...i guess this will be up there with the rest of life's mysteries...such as where the other sock is......

IT DOESN'T SAY ON YOUR LINK OR THE WEBSITE AND NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE WHEN I CALL LA ESCUELA...i guess this will be up there with the rest of life's mysteries...such as where the other sock is......

In our district the last day of school is the last day of regents. Isn't Binghamton the same?

Guest binghamton res.

The decision may have not been made yet, officially. Most likely the 24th or 25th for elementary. Probably this week the information will be made public.

Archived